~3~

Dan Sae and I were locked up in a room together. Awkward...

" it's hot in here, don't you think?" I fanned myself. He just stared at me smiling.

" also, Dan Sae oh I mean your majesty stupid mouth." I hit my lips.

" you can call me by my name.. you can continue what you were going to say."

" we will not do that thing right?" I pointed to the bed.

" no don't worry but if you want to do it, I'm ready" he chuckled.

" no no" I shake  my head. We talked about ourself and he talked about his brother that passed away. He told me I remind him of Ha Ra( that is me).

Dan Sae pov

I thought my mother described her as quiet, shy, low girl but she was wrong. She knows her rights, loud, talkative, and very pretty. I'm glad to marry her even tho it was arranged I never thought I would be happy with her. Will she change my heart.

What if I fall for her?

Jidwi pov

As the wedding was over, I saw them going to their room. I was feeling jealous. She looked exactly like Ha Ra, her face, her movements, her everything is the same as Ha Ra. I'm so confused my head hurts.

" what is bothering you my king?" Seolmi asked taking my hands to her and locking it.

" I'm just tired that's all" I pulled my hands away.

" lets go home tell the hwarang to make their leave."

Seolmi pov

What are you stressing about? When the bride came in, his face expression changed. He was checking her out..... what does she have for you to look like that?

———————

" Queen Hyunji, the king wants to talk to you" my helper said. I followed her and she left me.

" Hyunji, I need to ask you something. We have to go to Silla kingdom for few months because I have to make plans with king Jidwi about the upcoming war. Is that ok with you?"

" Silla you say? Yes I'm fine" a sweat was falling from my forehead tickling my face.

" great, get ready we are leaving today."

I left to pack my stuff. I will see Jidwi and face him. Am I ready for this?