~5~

Training next morning

Everyone was at training and I was soo bored in the room. So I decided to watch hwarang and Dan Sae's army. I knew where the training place was since I remember every inch of Silla.

" fix your posture and hold your sword tighter" orobani instructed this guy. I just stared at them and noticed all of the hwarang stopped their training and they were looking at me, whispering to each other. I fixed my hanbok and went over to them.

" did I disturbed you guys?" I light rubbed my neck.

" oh no queen Hyunji" soo ho said bowing.

" don't call me queen, I'm young and I just want everyone to call me Hyunji understand?"

" Ne" everyone said.

" cool now you can go back to your training." I patted Soo Ho's arms and left.

" Ha Ra watch out!!!!!" Orobani yelled. I looked back and saw a arrow coming towards me. I took a sword that was on the ground and protected my face.

" are you ok Ha R— I mean Hyunji." He rushed over to me and checked me out from head to toe.

" I'm totally fine I blew a piece of my hair and left. Stupid you just showed your martial art skill. I hope he didn't get suspicious.

Moo Myung pov
Why did you turn around when you heard the name Ha Ra???? Her movement when she blew her hair with edge of her mouth, the way she patted Soo Ho' s arm. Who are you anyways Hyunji?

Hyunji pov
As I was walking down the chambers, the memories with Jidwi was passing by... when he held me the bridal way and giving me a piggyback ride at night. A tingle feeling came to my stomach and I started to feel uneasy. All of a sudden, I heard a kid laugh.. I followed the sound and saw Jidwi playing hide and seek with his son. So cute

As his son was running, he bumped into me and fell on the ground..

" are you ok little guy" I picked him up and brushed off the dust. He nodded and looked at me deeply just like his father.

" you are really pretty" he played with my hair. Jidwi saw us talking and made his way to here.

" what is his name?" I asked Jidwi standing up fixing my hanbok

" Yuri" I was shocked when I heard that name.

Flashback:
Jidwi- "what do you want to name our son?"
Ha Ra- "hmm Yuri"
Jidwi- " that's beautiful name" he gave me a soft kiss on my lips
End of flashback

I wanted to cry... I forgot about him and removed him from my heart. Why is this happening to me?

" I should go" I bowed and left quickly.