three

I woke up the next next morning, to the sound of a text message from my phone:

'Nash: hey Chantelle what's upp, you awake yet? Want to spent the day together :)'

oh god am i still dreaming? I feel like good luck has been happening since I moved here

Obviously I wanted to go with Nash!

"Hey Nash, yeah i juat woke up let me get ready! Be outside in 20 xx"

Nash: Okay see you soon <3

I jumped out of my bed, and ran to have a shower. I'm gonna be seeing the boy I've been dreaming about in 20 mins wow. "Mumm, I'm going with a friend out today I'll be back later"

"Okay honey, give me a call if you need anything"

I took a quick shower, I mean quick. And put on my faded denim boyfriend jeans and a short light orange top that showed my right shoulder along with a white singlet underneath. I put on some black mascara & wore my white low cut converses and grabbed my bag and phone and headed out of the door. "Bye mum! See you later".

I walked out of my house and saw Nash holding the car door open for me. He wore a nice shirt and black skinny denim jeans, I don't know if I was staring at him too much because I just looked at him the whole time

Oh how I wanted to go hug him. But I couldn't, we weren't together or anything?

"Hello Chantelle, nice to see you again" he said as his beautiful voice filled my ears, I missed him even though it was only the other day we last saw each other.

"Hi Nash where are we going today" I asked nicely but curiously

"Shopping, and a movie if you want" he smiled

"Sounds good" I said to him.

We soon arrived to a big shopping centre, we spent 10 minutes looking for parking. We got out of the car and walked together liked a couple, We straight away went to get something to eat, it was around 11:34 so we went to eat pancakes.

I ordered chocolate pancakes and Nash got the same ,We ate them and then went shopping for a little. I forced Nash to come with me to the girly shops. I needed some new clothes considering it's summer here and I only really had winter clothes.

After shopping Nash asked if I wanted to go to the cinemas, I know this May seem childish but we watched a cartoon movie. Well I guess it was just until yesterday I stopped watching Disney

We went got our tickets and figured we had 20 minutes until the movie would start, we went to sugar station and got snacks and lollies for the movie. We spent a lot of time even though we only went to the lollie stores & every confectionery stall you can think of we came back with so many things and was just in time for the movie.

We walked in and I could say there were lots of kids? But then again we were only 16 so Yolo. We sat in our seats and waited for the movie .. Aghhh all these commercials! The movie would've been finished, but I didn't want this to end.

Thank The Lord the movie finally started, i wanted to sleep on Nash and, but I couldn't I'll just wait maybe he will move closer?

Nash's POV:

She was so beautiful I just wanted to hug her but then she'll probably think I'm a freak, I made a move I pretended I was stretching and out my arm around her .. That trick always works maybe when we get to know each other more I'll ask her to be my girlfriend?

So the movie finished and we walked out of the cinemas, god we were both tired. I looked at my phone and it was 2:30. It was just 11:00 when we got here! We both wanted to go home and rest so we got out of the shopping centre and went to the parking lot. We got In the car and the ride back home was quite and a little awkward but luckily Chantelle broke the silence.

Chantelle's POV:

I guess we were both tired because we were both quiet going home, today was a great day I had a lot of fun! I love Nash We headed in my street and I finally spoke up

"thanks a lot for today I had a lot of fun, we should hang out more often"

"Yes we should! Next time I'll take you and well have a picnic at a lake or beach"

"That would be nice" I said

"Message me when your free" he said

'I will!' I replied and before I got out of the car I have him a friendly hug , he was so soft and cuddly and smelt like really nice cologne

I said good bye & he waved and went off.

******************************.

What did you think of this chapter?

Vote & comment what you think, gonna be uploading as soon as the chapter is done