16 [Final]

Seungcheol's POV;

The guy looks at Jeonghan and I push him a little away, behind me. "Can you please leave us alone?" I ask again. The guy laughs and comes closer.

His hands are going into fists so he could punch me. "No can do", he says and tries to punch me in the face. I move Jeonghan behind me and move away from his hand. It doesn't luckily hit me.

"Go fuck yourself or something!" Jeonghan shouts with a sassy tone but still his voice shakes. The man looks at us and then comes closer. He tries to punch me again and this time I grab his hand. I punch him with my free hand to the stomich which makes him lower his upper torso. I grab his hair and throw him against the floor. I have been in fight lessons, don't underestimate me.

The man tries to stand up and I am ready to beat his ass, but Jeonghan pulls my hand and lead us out of the restroom running. We got to the tables and Jeonghan looks at me like he is going to cry. "Oh my lord, can we go home? Please", he takes his stuff and looks at me begging. I nod and take his hand.

I say bye to the cafe worker and start walking away from the cafe. "He isn't following at least", I say looking back. Jeonghan still looks nervous. "Don't worry Hannie".

He looks at me and smiles a little. "Yeah."

--

We got home and Jeonghan sighs turning to living room. He lays down to the couch closing his eyes as I follow him. I let a little laugh at him. "Tired?" he mumbles something for an answer. I sit next to him wanting an eyecontact. He isn't opening his eyes. "Hannieee~"

He looks at me when I call his name. "What?" he asks, kind of rood. I lay next to him and cuddle against him, letting my other arm rest to his waist. Jeonghan closes his eyes again, now smiling.

"You are so beatiful..", I say silently moving his hair of from his face. "How do you do that?"

Jeonghan opens his eyes and a flirty smile comes to his lips. "Easy. I just am", I laugh at him and close him against me, hugging.

"I love you".

"I love you too, Cheollie."

//So. This was the end of this fanfic hope you like it and all!! Thanks for support and sorry for the crappiness aaaaaaagh!! LOVE YOU ALL!! <3333

Also i am preparing for a new fanfic;)