13

Jeonghan's POV;

I forgot everything for the night; only because of Seungcheol and his sweet sex. Although my ass is hurting, I don't mind. My thoughts were somewhere else for a moment. I'm laying on his bed but when I wake up, I see Seungcheol in the bed. I look my watch, almost 8 o'clock. I slide closer to Seungcheol and lean my head to his arm. My hand goes to his chest and I close my eyes smiling satisfied.

Soon Seungcheol starts to wake up too and when we share an eye contact, he hugs me and takes me closer. I giggle a little and he just caresses my bare upper body. "Are you okay?" he asks gently. I nod.

"I think I got messages but.. I'm scared to watch them", I said honestly and quietly. Seungcheol backs off a little and looks at me worry on his face. His hand comes to my cheek.

"It's okay", he says and wipes my cheek. Then he pecks my lips and I feel my stomich making a flip. "I can leave you alone for a moment, I can make breakfast", I agree and he leaves the room, leaving me alone in the bed.

I sit up in the edge of the bed and glare at my phone. I take a deep breath and lift my phone to my hands. I open the lock and see that I have gotten texts from Dokyem.

sunflower: Jeonghan??
sunflower: are you still awake???
sunflower: well, i tell you this now still
sunflower: i secretly met jisoo yesterday
sunflower: we talked and like that
sunflower: he is truly sorry, and he was all messed, he didnt mean it
sunflower: i hope you understand..
sunflower: can you talk to him?
sunflower: i decide to help him the best i can, and more than anyone else
sunflower: dont worry, he is okay!

I sighed and started to type my reply.

Jeonghan1004: dokyem thank you so much
Jeonghan1004: and i will talk to him
Jeonghan1004: i will help him too!
Jeonghan1004: he is my friend..
Jeonghan1004: but be careful!! if his parents know.. its not good.

I put my phone down again. I smelled something in the air. Food. I looked the floor to search clothes. None of mine. I take Seungcheol's shirt and button it. I decide not to wear pants, just to tease the rapper. I look at the mirror and clear my bedhair just a little and watched my neck full of hickeys. I bit my lip, this is amazing.

I walk to the kitchen and watch as Seungcheol is making breakfast, without his shirt. I go closer and lean to his back to watch over his mighty shoulder what is he doing. "Looks good.."

He turns and places his hands to my waist smiling. "Found my shirt? You shouldn't steal from others, baby", I feel dizziness from his words but just smile flirty and hug him.

"It was the only thing I found..", I pout. He looks at my lips and very soon I find him kissing me sweetly. I answer to his kiss, but then he hears some not so good voices from the food and turns fast. I laugh at him when I notice he is burning the eggs.

We then ate and tell our days. Today is my workday, and I am going to meet Jisoo after my work. Seungcheol has to do some prepations for the new collab with Mingyu and Wonwoo. He says that he will come to get me from Jisoo's house after their work. "So.. How are those two doing? Are they like, happy?" I ask. Seungcheol thinks but smiles then happily.

"I think, they are doing better than ever. They don't need to hide and do thinghs in secret. And they had get lot of praise for being brave and such a cute couple. But.. So did I. Some of my fans are still being at my side and yours too. I have got so many messages like from everywhere", he explains making me blush.

"Sounds good. I'm glad."

I take my clothes and Seungcheol says he is going to walk with me to my apartment, because I have to take some things from there. Before leaving his house he carefully slips his hand to mine. My cheeks turn red but when looking to Seungcheol smiling face I relax. It's okay to go like this. We are going to be fine.

--

My work ends. I have prepared my speak all my shift time to Jisoo. I have to be careful and just want to make up with him. It must be hard to have those thinghs when no doctor is really helping. Luckily he has Dokyem. Some customers stare at me, they maybe know who I am, but I don't care right now.

I walk along the streets to Jisoo's house. It's not so far away and I'm not going to back off. I see his house and stop at the front door. I ring the doorbell, gulping and sighing.

Jisoo's mom opens the door. She looks at me a long time, not the way she usually does. She is kind of cold looking. "What are you doing here?" she asks being rude. I thought she liked me. But then I remember my situation. She must have seen it on the news, and she doesn't like gays. Jisoo is suffering more because of his mother is like this..

"I just thought that.. I could see Jisoo?" I smile, trying to be cheerful and kind. She just laughs and shakes her head.

"No. I don't want my boy to be ill like you", she shoots and closes the door. I just stood there and stared the door, when I walk to Jisoo's window. I climbed the stairs leading to the roof and knock Jisoo's window. Soon he appears and when he sees me he froze. I smiled sadly.

Soon he opens the window and goes to lock the door so that his parents couldn't come to the room any soon. I get inside and it comes silent for a moment. Then Jisoo's head goes down and he starts sobbing.

"Je-jeonghan.. I'm so sorry...", he says, quietly. I feel sorry for him.

I walk closer and close him to my hug. "Don't cry. I should be sorry too.. I didn't notice that you are not okay..", he hugs me back and we just stand there hugging. It feels good. Now we are friends again, right? Yes.

He then takes few steps back and smiles at me. "Did you come to see me?" he asks and I nod to answer. He looks glad. "Good. You know that.. I didn't want anything bad to happen?"

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry about those words I said. I shouldn't have said anything because it hurted you and I don't want to my friend to be sad", he looks at me while I'm talking and nods to agree. Then we bursted into a laugh, silent laugh. We sit down to his bed and talk a little, about how thinghs are going. He tells me he feels bad, that he is dealing with depression but is happy to see Dokyem again. I'm happy for them too. He is going to be fine, if just his parents wouldn't be like that.

"I want to run away with Dokyem. I want to leave my parents", he suddenly says, being confident about this. We talk about that too.

It was freshing. Jisoo is so kind and nice all the time, I hate myself about those words that I said even when they are now past.

It's my time to leave and we hug in the end. I get out of his room and land on the ground. "It was nice to talk.. See you okay? Be well!", I shout to him and laugh. He responds with 'thank you' and then, I left. I walked sometime and then hear my phone ringing. It's Seungcheol.

"Yeah?"

"Hannie? Where are you now?" I tell him the street and the place and then I see him running to me, still holding the phone. "I'm coming".

I close the phone, putting it on my pocket and start to run to him too. His hands spread and when I am enough close, I jump to his arms, hugging. Seungcheol lifts me up and spins me while we laugh. When he puts me down, he kisses my lips.

"Hannie, I love you".

I don't even hesitate to answer.

"I love you too!"