1

Jeonghan's POV;

I'm sitting on my bed while watching my laptop screen. I sip my coffee trying not to spit it out when S.coups appears. I'm watching his live stage performance again. How can someone be so handsome?

I sighed and watch Seungcheol with my heart-eyes.

I've fell in love with this rapper. I remember when S.coups started as a rapper an year ago; I had just break up with my previous boyfriend and saw him on TV. His voice got me and the song was just so good that I wanted to know more about S.coups. He had that handsome smile and strong gestures, but he was some kind of soft. I wanted to kiss his lips which spit fire.

Though; I'm just a big fanboy, Yoon Jeonghan, 20 years old and I'm working as barista. Oh, and I'm pretty gay, while Seungcheol I think isn't. But I can dream, right?

My whole house where I live alone is filled with S.coups photos and other fan stuff. It isn't a big apartment, but big enough for me.

I closed my laptop and went to sleep. I'm going to S.coups miniconcert tomorrow with my sister and her friends.

That's not the thing what I'm excited, though, I have been S.coups's concert before, but the thing is

That I will try to sneak into backstage to meet him finally face to face.

---

My sister is coming to get me with her car, but I'm still thinking what to dress. I have already changed five times.

My phone rang. "Yea-"

"Yoon Jeonghan! Come on already! I have waited like fifteen minutes down here! We are going to belate!!" my sister shouts. I pack my things, taking a small gift with me and I ran to the street to my sister's car.

"Finally! You are always late", she scolds me and I just roll my eyes and fix my blonde hair. I am pretty femine for a guy, and I'm proud of that. I'm beatiful, even straight guys fall for me.

But they don't like to date me, a guy. Like Seungcheol probably doesn't want.

I hope he won't judge me, like my parents did.

We got to the place and went inside. We are in the middle of standing place and my view is pretty good to the stage. Few minutes past and the lights turn out. I'm excited and my smile rises, as I see S.coups coming to the stage. He waves and smiles and everyone cheers, screams or something like that including me.

The music starts. S.coups start to rap and I feel my stummy turn around. I could just die right there, when seeing his face and listening his voice.

The concert flies so fast, I wish I could restart everything from the start and replay it over and over again. But then I remembered why I wan't the concert to end; I will sneak to backstage.

I'm nervous, because I think it's illegeal and I could het caught easily.

S.coups ends the final song and is talking about like thanks and other things. "Thank you so much for supporting me! It means a lot!!" I love him.

He goes off from stage while I sneak away from my sister and the crowd. I can see a door which leads to backstage. But there is a guard.

But I have a map of this hall, I know evere hidden passage in here now.

I'm crazy, I know, but I just wan't to see S.coups.

I'm going somewhere upstairs and walk through the hall, now going down the stairs. I look up if the hall has anyone in there, and I am lucky, there is none.

I move quietly and hope I will find Seungcheol's room soon. And there it is.

The door has a sign 'S.coups' and I look beside me a few times.

I took a deep breath and knock.

I'm shaking.

My throat is soar.

I'm not thinking straight.

Of course not, I'm gay.

This is a bad idea.

I turn around and ready to leave but I hear the door opening.

"What the.."