Chapter Three ~ Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Two years and only that?" Vivian asked teasing me.

"Oh shut up. He never does Q an' A's ok, so how am I supposed to know anything about him?" I asked. They both just shrugged their shoulders.

"I'm going to head to my hotel room. I'm exhausted." Vivian said as she started to get off of my bed and stretch.

"Ok bye. See you tomorrow at 6?" I asked her as I sat up.

"Yeah. See ya Alli." She said leaving the room.

Allianna quickly turned to me and started talking about Vivian and Ethan. "Ethan and her are so cute. She's so quiet."

"Vivian quiet? Wow he changed her." I said lying back down on the bed.

"Yeah. Like how your boyfriend changed you." She said dragging out boyfriend. I just rolled my eyes and intertwined my fingers together. I then placed them on my forehead. I broke them apart for a second to feel my now red and burning face. I out them back on my forehead and just looked at the ceiling.

"He isn't my boyfriend and how did he change me?" She looked at me like in was crazy. I gave her a confused face in return and she just rolled her eyes.

"Well you want him to be your boyfriend." She said smiling as she took out he phone. I looked closer and saw that she was on my phone.

"Wait Allianna, give me back my phone." I got off of the bed quickly and tried to grab it out of her hand.

"Aye just give me a second. I wanna text hi- No!!!!" I interrupted her, fighting for my phone.

Smii7y

I woke up to a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I called out loud enough for them to head. My voice raspy from sleep and my eyes slowly opening for liner periods of time.

"It's John. We're going out to breakfast in about 15 minutes. Meet us down in the lobby." He called back to me. I groaned and sat up, stretching as I took the covers off of my torso and arms.
I slowly stepped out of my bed and did my business. I then continued to get ready, texting (Y/N)

Me: Hey gm. Were gonna head to breakfast if you were wanting to come.

Baby: Oh uh I can't. I'm already at breakfast myself. I'm sorry but I'll see you later today!

I was slightly disappointed but I saw that it was 7:30. Great. No wonder I was so tired this morning.

CryboyGayman: Hey were leaving in 5.

Me: ok I'll be there in a second.

I left my hotel room heading towards the elevators. Once I got there I started messing around on my phone. I decided to ask John if he took any pictures of me and (y/n) from yesterday. He sent me one of the two of us just playing the video games, just yelling at each other of when we were supposed to be doing something. I changed it to a picture of her playing the games for my home screen.

The elevated doors opened and I saw that they were about to leave. I walked quickly down through the lobby finding them either on their phones or talking to others.