douze

A FLIRTATIONSHIP !

MANDLA & KENZIE SHARE one look before they link their arms together. Both teenagers walk into the house the party was being held in. Kenzie took the time to examine the scene. Red solo cups were littered, many teenagers were dancing and drinking or a few were having small talk.

Nadia, Lauren & Annie told Mandla & Kenzie to meet them on the dance floor, she had no idea where that was so Mandla kindly led her there. "Hey girls, you all look great!" She compliments her friends once they meet up, they go on with their conversation until about five minutes.

Then, Johnny and Audrey approached us. "Hey everyone, what's u-" he began, his eyes ran around the little circle they had formed and stopped at Kenzie and Mandla's linked arms.

His mouth forms an 'O' shape and his eyebrows raise up. "Is this something new? I thought you had a thing for-" This time Mandla cut off Johnny by using his free hand to hit him.

"No, I don't like that girl. I asked Kenzie to be my date." He sends me a smile, Kenzie returns one back and snuck a look at the girls.

They're all trying to keep in their laughter, to be honest, so is Kenzie. Nadia discreetly holds a thumbs up. "Oh, that's sudden. Anyways, did you all want to go dance?" He suggested, completely moving on from the topic.

Everybody took their places on the dance floor and began to break out in dance. Annie, Nadia & Lauren were all dancing together while Kenzie and Mandla stood close beside and danced with each other.

Kenzie couldn't keep her eyes off Johnny and Audrey, she felt the need to keep glancing over. What made it even worse was Johnny had been staring, so he saw her try to look over at them. She blushed and hid her face in Mandla's chest.

A few minutes later Kenzie felt parched after yelling the words to all the songs that had been playing. She leans up to Mandla's ear and whisper-yelled something. "I'm going to get a drink, I'll be right back!" He nods and lets go of her body, she found her way through and thankfully found the right room. The kitchen.

Her heels clack against the kitchen tiles as she slid through the several bodies in here either chatting away, pouring themselves a drink or making out. The fridge was free, she grabbed the handle bar and pulled it open. Her eyes scan over the shelves, she reached for the third and grabbed a can of coke.

Shutting the fridge door, she stood up and turned around only to hit her face into someone's chest. Kenzie backed away and looked up, it's Johnny. "Johnny? Hey, did you want something?" She asked, trying to sound as casual as she can be.

But really, her heart is thumping inside.

His hands are placed right besides Kenzie's face, they're leaning against the fridge. His body is almost pressed up against hers, almost. "You never told me you were into Mandla." He muttered, Johnny's hot breath fans against her skin.

"It's really n-not a big deal, John." She stuttered, looking up to the white ceiling. If the music was off the sound of her heart beat could be heard from the room over.

"It is if I'm your best friend, I thought we told each other everything." This time, she looked straight into his green twinkling eyes. They're coated with hurt, confusion.

"I'm sorry, Johnny. I didn't think it's that important."

He removed his hands from off the fridge and placed them on her waist, Kenzie's gaze drops down and a shudder is sent down her spine. "I told you about Audrey. Do you not trust me? Because I feel like ever since I've gotten with Audrey we've drifted apart."

A cold chuckle left her lips right as he said that. "Really? We drifted apart. I wonder who's fault that was. Yours! And even if I did want to tell you, it's not like I ever get the chance! You always ditch me. Now I think Audrey is waiting on you, excuse me but I have to go." I push his hands off my waist and shove my shoulder with his purposely before walking out.

Two fights already. What is happening to their friendship?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

that made up bitch audrey happened 😔