Act 1-Chapter V

Last time on Kamen Rider Superius:

Ron met his newest ally in the battle against the Raizen... one well-dressed blonde pretty boy named Heath! An interesting individual with an apparent connection to Thomas, no doubt he will be a key ally in the defeat of the Raizen King. It also seemed like he's hiding something about Treason's true nature. Something... ghastly. Oh well, back to Kamen Rider Suheathius!

*RECORD SCRATCH*

NO. BAD SHADOWPHANTOM. Let's try this again or I'm making the crossover non-canon.

Last time on Kamen Rider Superius:

The mysterious man's identity was revealed! Thomas, a pretty bad dude who Ron recognized from his past adventure. He also learned that It's name was indeed Morgana. After the introductions, Thomas would take Ron to his base of operations the Excelius. And introduced him to his dependable canine pal WOLF, and some blonde guy with PTSD or something. Then Thomas rolled a natural twenty on charisma and got Ron to join with some sweet bribes. The next day, Ron would run into some trouble on the train tracks. And ended up meeting some new Raizen who... wishes to help him?! The plot thickens! Ron then transforms and... that's about it. Thanks, cliffhanger!

Good Shadowphantom. Now back to the story!

ACT 1: CHAPTER V
Rated U for Umbra!

Time to go to work. I feel ready. No, my friend: We are ready. Here. Goes. Nothing!

Stabbing his waist, Ron transitioned into his rider transformation, Reason. The Rider dashed into first Raizen, the Damned slamming hard into the head of the enemy. The other two Raizen quickly looked at each other before turning incorporeal, phasing out of the subway and into the railroad track. Turning ahead, Ron noticed there seemed to be a strange shadowy device all around the subway, something that had not been there before.

Those are Raizen implosives. They have the ability to cause severe damage. We need to stop this train now.

The Rider stared at the door, wondering one, who the hell was operating this train and two, how the hell was he going to stop the train? There was no way he could do both at the same time. The Raizen occupying Ron's body separated from him revealing a rather slimmer, more feminine, shadow if that was even a thing. Ron was sure his eyes were deceiving him at that point. Regardless, he needed to stop the train and then work on the Raizen. An idea occurred to him and in all honesty, should've been Ron's first move.

Running to the front of the car, he tugged on the emergency brakes and the train began to slow down. In reality, the train jerked forward before jerking backward and probably derailed. But for all intents and purposes, that train was slowed down!

"Here's the plan. You...Raizen friend---."

Call me Umbra.

"—go defuse the bombs. I'll work on chasing the other Raizens."

Right.

With that, the Raizen separated from Ron's body, momentarily leaving him chilled. Shaking his head in an attempt to get his head clear, the Rider used the Damned to pry open the door and proceeded to run off. The minute he dropped onto the tracks, a surge of electricity would fly through his body, nearly killing him. The event had been enough for Thomas to suddenly tap into Reason's coms to message him.

"RON! You almost flat-lined. Your vitals are all over the place. What just happened? Do you need back up?"

"Uh...Um...Give me a minute. God that was some good shit." Ron muttered, half respond to Thomas and half recovering from the electrical shock.