Sans x Reader (Lemon) - Toothbrush

A/N: (I just realised how the title could be interpreted sexually - sorry my little freaks they ain't doing the nasty with a toothbrush)

~~~

You stretched, your pyjama top lifting up a smidge exposing your stomach, as you yawned and jumped quickly off the couch. The blanket that covered the three of you flew up in the air a little, making the cold air rush to the others underneath it. They both shivered at the unexpected draft. One watched you silently from the corner of their eye, drinking in every little detail, especially the momentary exposure of skin. Whilst the other figure, Papyrus, due to your sudden movements, was distracted as he shifted his attention from the, current, blaring TV, which displayed the extravagant figure of Mettaton, to yourself.

"HUMA- I MEAN (Y/N), WHERE ARE YOU GOING? IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD!"

The bellowing voice of you roommate filled the room and you stopped in your tracks, turning to face the two skeletons. Both their expressions were covered in confusion as they awaited your reply.

"Oh um i'm just gonna go brush my teeth so I don't have to later." you replied, giving the pair a soft smile.

It was true. You had eaten dinner a little while ago so you didn't have to worry about getting hungry later and having to deal with the icky taste of toothpaste. On top of that, you wanted to get ready for bed as you felt yourself becoming sleepier and sleepier by the minute. Once the program the three of you were watching ended, you would immediately head for bed. Brushing your teeth early would save you a lot of time.

"OH! WELL PLEASE HURRY! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL BE FORCED TO RENACT EVERYTHING YOU'VE MISSED! OH, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT ME?" He exclaimed, dramatically placing the back of his boney hand against his frontal bone.

You giggled at the taller skeletons antics, before responding, matching his level of theatrics. You placed a hand over your heart and copied his former pose. "Oh, Asgore knows Payprus!".

This made the skeleton light up, giving you a heart warming smile before he turned back to the tv, becoming lost in the world once more. The smaller skeleton next to him, his brother, Sans, had watched the scene unfold between the two of you. He knew everything between the two of you was strictly platonic and nothing more, but he couldn't help but feel a stab of jealousy. The way you gave him sweet smiles, complimented him, said things to make him feel special...

He shook his head furiously, something he didn't realise he did consciously until Papyrus looked back at the skeleton confused and concerned for his brother.

"SANS? ARE YOU OKAY?"

"eah bro, i'm fine"

Papyrus, not questioning it anymore, returned back to the show for the second time.

Sans, not really interested at all in the tv show, allowed his eyes to wander around the room, his gaze eventually falling on the bathroom which was adjacent to the living room. The door was opened, not all the way but far enough to see your figure reaching for the tooth paste and struggling to squish its contents out. Sans watched as you grew continually frustrated at the lack of paste, your fist held firmly around the packaging as you frantically raised your arm up and down in the attempt to squirt at least something out. Sans blushed bright blue as, the 'not so innocent' action you were subconsciously doing conjured 'not so innocent thoughts.' They bombarded his mind and spread, like a virus. The dirty thoughts were around every corner and within the crevices of his mind, rendering them inescapable. It wouldn't be the first time corrupted thoughts such as these infiltrated his mind - he just couldn't help it. After destorying the barrier, he had gotten to know how pure you truly were. You were not like any other human. Due to this, the skeleton held you in a special place - a special place in his metaphorical heart. Okay maybe it was a little more than a 'special place' but hey, who's to say?