Chapter 2

_____________________

[M/n] smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror. They had all gotten up early in the morning to get their hair dyed, and needless to say. He loved his hair more than he loved himself in general. His navy hair was swept to the side, the color making his eyes pop. Now, the guys always dyed their hair in separate rooms. So nobody knew which hair color they got. They told the hair stylist what color they wanted, and it would be done within a matter of minutes... okay, not that short.

The rapper put a white towel on his head to cover his hair as he walked out to the lounge, where everybody was doing something similar. Except Taehyung, who was literally on a chair in a ball, his baggy hoody covering up most of his body. [M/n] stared at the hoody a bit longer and crossed his arms over his chest. "Taehyung, isn't that my hoody?" The vocalist slowly looked up and stuck his tongue out. "Deal with it. We'll steal Jungkook's white shirts and we'll steal your hoodies!" He giggled and buried himself further into the hoody. It seriously felt like a boyfriend hoody! Not that he was complaining...

"Okay!" Namjoon yelled and made his way to the center of the lounge. "On the count of three we'll reveal out hair-"

"Hoseok looks like he went back to the 'No More Dream' days." Jungkook blurted, pursing his lips together right after. Everybody turned their heads to look at the young rapper, who looked flabbergasted as he touched the white towel on his head. "No More Dream?" [M/n] snorted and covered his mouth with his hand. "You were literally a walking fetus, Kook. Remember how you tried to be the badass?" The maknae blinked and averted his gaze to the elder. "Hyung..."

Seconds later, everybody burst out laughing. "He did! He wanted to seek like the baddy of the group!" Jimin ran up to Jungkook while holding his hoodie in place on top of his head. "Don't worry mom I'm going to the library right now!" He mimicked the pose Jungkook did for the music video and stuck out his tongue. What Jimin didn't notice was Jungkook's smirk. He casually moved his hands behind his head and began walking in circles around him. "Ah, where is Jimin hyung? I wonder where he is?" He muttered and stopped behind him. Jimin's happy smile dropped, an irked one taking its place as he stared at the floor.

[M/n] sighed and walked up to Jungkook. He placed a hand on his shoulder, slowly shaking his head as he stared him straight in the eye. "Jungkook." He spoke lowly. He saw the doe eyes widen, the faint blush take over his cheeks, his lips become parted. "Hyung?"

"I'll help you look for Jimin." [M/n] cackled when he turned to his left. Jimin stood there, looking like he was ready to burst any second. "HYUNG! You're supposed to be on my side!" The shortest male of the band walked up to him and began pounding his fists into his chest. "Why betray me now?! Why, hyung-"

[M/n] pulled off the hood from Jimin's head, everyone now having a clear view of his hair.

"Brown?" He muttered and looked back at Namjoon, who had also take. His towel off. "Mine's more of a chestnut color." Yoongi took his hat off and smirked. "My favorite, and forever will be." "Really, hyung? Black?" Jin and Taehyung, however, remained silent. They stared at each other with wide eyes, neither saying a word.

"YOU WENT BLOND!" They screeched and made futile attempts at covering their hair. [M/n] stared at them, clearly amused, and then started to look around until his eyes landed on Hoseok. He smirked and shook his head. "Really Seokie? Brownish reddish?" The rapper shrugged and started to caress his hair. "I like it, so leave me be." He smiled and playfully rolled his eyes. Aside from him, who was missing? Everybody went except...

"Jungkook-ah." [E/c] eyes met doe ones, the maknae immediately looking away. While everybody was busy talking about their hair color, [M/n] was busy staring at the younger, who still had the towel on. "Come on, Kook. Let me see... Unless you got another shade of brown." He chuckled at the thought. Another brown haired Jungkook. He wasn't going to complain though. He found it cute.

"N-No... it's different." He muttered and pinched the edge of the towel before yanking it off. [M/n] gasped. Never, and he means never, had he imagined Jungkook with hair like this. It was mix between pink and red, the shade complimenting his skin. "You look... amazing..." He whispered quietly. He was left in a daze until his towel was yanked off. "Ohhh! Look what [M/n] got!" His hair, from some angles, looked like it was black, but in direct light you could see that it was a navy color. Namjoon walked up to him and gently patted his shoulder. "Nice choice. Now let's go eat breakfast, I'm starving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrote this chapter in literally thirty minutes with no proof reading help-

Before I excuse myself, I want to explain why I changed my name. First off, I made this account three years ago. And when I came on here, I never thought I would write, so I made a random username. Now I regret that. So, you can now find me under MidnightCorridor, aka M O M O.

That would be all!

Love you, my wolves!

Momo.