Part 8 : "I wonder where can she be?"

In this story, Gokhan character doesn't exist. Yagiz is the eldest brother.

===========

Hazan looked at Nisan face in such a surprise that was only topped by Nisan surprise herself. Nisan was not able yet to process what she heard, what does Yagiz has to do with Hazan ? and spending all the day with her ?

Nisan was still wondering since that birthday party what was Hazan and Sinan relationship about and her curiosity got her to make this unplanned visit to take news from Hazan and push her maybe to talk; but Nisan didn't expect that Yagiz will be in the picture! That made her feel uncomfortable, even if she was convinced that her attraction to Yagiz was not as Simge liked to describe as "desperate, unhealthy and hopeless obsession about your tutor who happens to be the one of the Istanbul most eligible and sought after billionnaire bachelors". Nisan interest has just doubled after hearing Yagiz name.

the two girls looked at each other for longs seconds in silence, before Hazan could ask :

"You? I remember you, you were at the party ...euh..the birthday.." Hazan couldn't recall Nisan name nor the birthday girl name...but Nisan came to her rescue : "I'm Nisan and you are Hazan...sorry for coming unexpected..I didn't have your number and didn't know how to reach you, actually I only remember your house, when Yagiz and I drove you"..

Hazan thought to herself that she already got enough of Yagiz mentions today but here is Nisan to remind her that Yagiz witnessed everything that night. As Nisan started looking to the inside of the house, Hazan noticed that was holding the guest at the door step so she instantly said "oh sorry, I was ...I was a bit distracted, I didn't invite you inside, please come in !"

Nisan came in to the living room and saw the coffee cups "Oh, I'm not the first guest of the day", Hazan frowned at this curious comment and remembered that Nisan has maybe heard what she said before opening the door, all of the nonsense that she was addressing to whom she thought to be Yagiz : "Oh, yes, neighbors, neighbors came by. Thank you for coming by, so nice of you. So how are you ? and excuse my question who are you, I mean besides your name!"

Fazilet appeared at the door and checked Nisan with suspicious eyes so Hazan had to make presentations and improvise "Mom, this is Nisan, a friend from the gym". After Fazilet greeted Nisan and brought her tea, she left the room so Hazan could talk freely again : "sorry for lying about you to my mother, it would be long to explain to her the circumstances of our meeting, it's nice though that you came!"..Nisan nodded "I understand, don't worry! My mom would have acted the same and I would have invented anything! Actually since that night, I've been worried about you and I wanted to check on you..I don't have your phone number so here I am".

Nisan spoke a bit about her life, her university friends, how she knows Sinan and Yagiz and about her internship at Egemen Holding. Hazan listened carefully, she needed to hear more about Sinan : "So, how is he doing those days?" ..Nisan wasn't expecting such a question "You mean ? he's as usual, in the university, they come together, I mean he's the same."

Hazan repeated bitterly "they!" ..so this is how things work in Sinan Egemen world, he went out with her for half an evening, actually all they shared was the Istanbul Agva road, in a one way please because he didn't even dare to stay with her for the evening and she was drove home in a stranger car. Doesn't this make Sinan as stranger as Yagiz ? or maybe even more, seeing all what she "shared" with Yagiz ? those thoughts saddened her and her face was now somber.

Nisan was observing Hazan face and didn't miss how Sinan talk brought down her mood. She was now confused : is Hazan in love with Sinan or ...? what does Yagiz have to do in Hazan house ? she needed to get Yagiz out of this and she needed to understand why Hazan came to that party and how was she planning to handle Nil, Nisan instinct was giving her a bad feeling about Yagiz and Hazan, as if something was not as it seems to be, but Hazan was careful in her talk with Nisan and omitted all the details of what happened before the birthday party and during it, the "invitation" that she got in the same morning, the quite drive with Sinan, her first floor "talk" with Yagiz and the fact that he came back today to look for her in the gym... it was crazy how things developed so fast.