Part 5 : Not That Easy

Since she left the shower, her mind has been confused, does she really still have hope that he will call ? How long would a phone call take ? to check on her ? to make sure she's fine? to ... to apologize ? Who was she that Sinan Egemen would give her an apology ? Wasn't she the one who accepted easily to go out with him ? As soon as he invited her out? She kept looping that moment from last week, and the more she thinks about it, the more doubtful she becomes. He just invited her as if he was asking for a bottle of water or for changing the music in the gym! She couldn't remember a real enthusiasm!

No, no she was hallucinating, he really asked her out and he told her that it was over between Nil and him and he even told her than Nil was OK with him seeing other girls

No, no she was hallucinating, he really asked her out and he told her that it was over between Nil and him and he even told her than Nil was OK with him seeing other girls. But still, who's Hazan Çamkıran compared to Sinan Egemen ? He was probably regretting inviting her to the birthday party and that's why he's ignoring her calls. Tamam, she won't run after him, it's ok if he doesn't want to see her again, but doesn't she deserve to hear those words from him ? Why the silence ? 

The words kept floating in her head "disappointment, Sinan, that night", as she left the gym and on her way out, she saw HIM, not Sinan, the other one, the shameless guy from that night, Sinan's brother. What was his name ? She couldn't remember... He was walking away, maybe to his car. She was about to call him, but she didn't find words, her voice also betrayed her.. so she followed him, she covered her head with the hood, as her hair was still wet and she was afraid of getting a cold, and she tried to fasten her steps but the harder she tried, he was still far, her strength seemed to abandon her, her body was shaking from anger and it was not that easy to control her rage..she wanted to jump on him and let out her frustration...to hurt him as much as he hurt her...to dug her nails into his flesh...to take out that sarcastic smile he had on that night..to break his arrogance...to make him apologize to her..on his knees...that positive thought filled her with hope and gave her a push on..she was about to reach him..she better does before he gets in his car..but where is his car ? too bad she didn't see his car on that night..as little as it was to attack someone when he's turning his back, she felt she doesn't owe him a fair play attitude so she prepared herself to attack ...but before she even realizes it, her jaw received a hurtful punch that made her lose her balance, and two strong arms grabbed her and pushed her against a car...she was just being attacked...by him...and it hurts..;that punch...hurts...was she bleeding? she shouted out...

H : şerefsiz!

Y: şerefsiz!

they shouted out the same word. He has not yet seen her face and he was probably so proud that he controlled the robber movements!

He pushed her so hard against the car that the car security system went on!! He got confused for seconds before he realizes it...

H : ahhh..(she tries to free her body from his arms) are you crazy ?(she shouted) pislik!!!!

He was still pushing her against his car while his mind was trying to figure out what he just did!! Was this a feminine voice ? Is the robber a girl ? Vay be... He quickly grabbed the hood and took it to undercover the black wet hair...this wet black hair...he panicked as he recognized her...His eyes widened as he saw her scared face..and his left arm fell... his right one was now shaking...