Part 1 : This Unusual Monday

Hazan Point of View

A new day begins in this luxurious istanbulite gym, another routine day for Hazan, the 26 years boxing coach, how will she go through it ? Easy question for her, her job was not "work" for her but a pleasure. Too cheesy as a statement ? No, she was really doing what she loves and , moreover, she figured out her best weapon in life is looking at with positivity..."only positivity will make you realize you dreams, my dear daughter", had always said her, now dead, father to her...

How she missed him...how she have wished he would be there to witness his eldest daughter growing up, 14 years are a long for a separation... "isn't time dad that you come back ? even for a day ?" ... Her thoughts were interrupted by the foot steps and laughs of the early birds members who started to come together to the locker rooms.

she came out of the locker-room looking at her outfit. It wasn't the most expensive one, not even this year's design. But she was happy with it, she made a living from her passion and she couldn't be more proud of not needing anyone help nor feeling inferior because of her financial situation. She spends the day in the middle of this wealthy entourage full of the children of richest families and celebrities in Istanbul, she could have every reason to be embarrassed of her repetitive modest outfits, of her restricted entertainment opportunities, of her modest background, maybe even from her family, their house location...as the days go by, she would listen to endless stories from the members about their trips, travelling, ambitious life projects, important meetings and social events, a life one could only dream about and wish for... but it's not Hazan who would feel ashamed of that. If she had learned something from what she experienced in life it's that "You worth what and how you value your own self." , those words from her father still resonate in her head whenever she needed to get strength and guidance. who said that the good people leave us with their last breath ? they will always live in our hearts...

Sinan PoV
It was the worst monday in weeks, he just got in a fight with Nil, he has exams to sit for in the end of the month and his dad, Hazim, had made it clear for him that his patience has limits, either you pass your exams and finish university this year and I will make you work at the company at minimum wage, No matter of how much an Egemen you are.
He parked his red Cabriolet in front of the gym and was getting ready to step down when his phone rang, it was Merve, one of his Uni friends :
M : Sinan, I want to remind you of my party, tonight, at the Agva house
S : I don't really feel well, I have an exam to prepare for and I need tim..
M : But Sinan you can't do this to me, it's my birthday
S : yeah, exact, how could I forget
M : you see ? you have no excuse now, and Nil should come with you
S : Oh i forget to tell you, we are not talking, for a few days now, she is mad at me..
M : Naughty boy, what have you done again?
S : long story. Anyway I will try to come, ciao

As he entered the gym, he had only one thought, he should not go to that birthday party alone, Nil will be there and as stubborn as she is, she will defintely refuse to talk to him, not let him explain himself, there is no way she will forgive him this time for again flirting with those girls in the night club, he felt so stupid for upsetting her everytime and expecting her to forgive him right away, but he couldn't help it, he was just having fun and it's too late now... he gets pulled out of his thoughts by his coach voice

H : Sinan bey, are you ready ?
He looked at her as if she was speaking an unknown language
H : Sinan, uhh (how can she calls him Sinan ? kendine gel Hazan!! )

but how long can she wait to call him "Sinan" ? maybe a life long. She so wished she was not having a crush on Sinan Egemen, but it was her guilty pleasure, her silent crush for him since the moment he started coming to this gym, that was maybe one or one and a half year earlier. but he never noticed her, as a woman. He only exchanged common courtliness and minor daily chat about what's going in the club and each one's life, no big deal. She's even sure that if one day she will stop coming to this club, he will not try to look for her not get her number

H : ..Sinan bey ?
S : Sorry Hazan hanim, I mean Hazan, (he laughs) why should we keep this "bey" and "hanim", we are the same age, we can surely adress each other without formalities
He looked at her long black hair, she had a beautiful one.

S : I don't feel like exercising today, my plate is full and I just wish it's already tomorrow

H : what unpleasant event is awaiting for you ? (she couldn't silence her curiousity, what could really bother one of the most popular members in this gym and maybe in the whole city ?)

he kept thinking : How can he make Nil regret her reaction to him ? the only idea that came to his mind : punish her the same way she's doing to you and she will understand that she's not allowed to stay angry towards you!! what a better idea to punish her than showing up to Merve birthday party with a new girl, a totally NEW girl, a girl he wouldn't date or flirt with usually, and that would even drive Nil crazier, that girl would be ...

S: you know, i have an idea, it may come as a silly one but we never met outside of this gym and I was thinking, I'm supposed to attend my friend's birthday party tonight, and the thing is ; it would be a perfect opportunity for us to meet outside, what do you think ?

Hazan lost the notion of time for a second "Is it a dream ? Is Sinan Egemen actually inviting me on a date ?"

H: Sinan bey, ... I don't know what to say...euh.. Nil? your girlfriend, you are dating Nil Yilmaz, the blond I mean the tall girl from the Yoga class... I know it because I see you together in the gym café

"...Hazan, bravo, you just admitted to him that you stalk him", she thought to herself.

He was not really listening.

S : Oh no, don't worry. We broke up and we are just friends now, no bad feelings. She's totally fine with me seeing other girls after our break up, I mean she wish me all the best...

H : I...I probably have to ask my mother for permission, I would confirm later ?
S : tamam, here's my phone number! drop me a text, with your adress, can you be ready at 5 ? I won't take "no" as an answer

---------

Fazilet house :
F : You are driving me crazy!!! what friends from the gym ? Since when did Betul celebrates her birthday in a restaurant in the wealthy families area ? and who's the guy who will drive you ?
H : Mom, it's just for few hours, I will be back before you even finish doing the dishes.
F : All those years, i've been never worried about you, you had no teenagers issues, nor what young girls do to their moms, so I feel I have no reason to worry now, but when have you become fond of parties ?
H : only tonight, mom!! please!!!
F: I want you to enjoy your time but call me as soon as the party is over, or let me fixate a time, be home at 11, last word!!

She hated herself for lying to her mother, but she felt she won't make it otherwise. She couldn't explain to her mother in such a short time that she is having a first date with her gym crush who also happens to be the youngest son of the Egemen family and who is about to come to their mahalla in few minutes to drive her to Agva. It felt as a Disney beautiful story and Hazan would barely control her emotions.

She entered the room to check her dress for the last time while looking anxiously at her phone, it was her prettiest dress (she didn't have many anyway), a purple sleeveless dress that barely covers her knees. As she walks in, she would graciously show her athletic legs, she kept a feminine body while exercising as much as she does. Models would be envious. But she couldn't afford to wear such dress as often as she wished to. Only social events she could attend in a dress were the family weddings, not the most enjoyable parties in a young woman life, but hayat isti, maybe things will change starting this night...

Ece voice came with the awful truth she's been avoiding :

E : funny how the 6th of April is the new February 12th. Yes I had to go back to Betul text inviting me to her birthday party two months ago, it was a beautiful one and you had enjoyed it. But crazy how today, April 6, Betul is again celebrating it!!! what are you doing Hazan?
H : Ece, I'm sorry, it's not as you think
E : yani ?
Hazan phone rings
H : I will explain later, tonight, I promise. I'm so sorry, I'll explain! tamam ? don't tell mom, I have to go now

---------

Nil PoV :
What an awful party. She didn't like Merve a bit and she was not planning to attend but the mere idea of Sinan coming alone to the party killed her of excitement. She will look into his eyes and ignore him once again. He will regret what he has done to her; and by the end of the party, he will seek her forgiveness and finally sit and talk with her.

She looked for her party partner and as soon as she set eyes on him, her smile widened. He was walking towards her with two glasses of Champagne

N : Yagiz! Should I thank you again for accepting to accompany me to this hideous party ?
Y : You owe me this, definitely. Not because the party is awful, it's not. but I'm still not buying this idea of "making Sinan regret". You are 26 for God's sake, talk like adults do, do not set such forced meetings or whatever it is, to sort out your issues.
N : He didn't call me, for seven days. i'm keeping count. He didn't call, he didn't text, he changes his path when he sees me at the Uni and I feel this is the golden opportunity to make him see me and realize how angry I am.
Y : allah aşkına Nil, what am I saying and what are you thinking ? hadi, I'll stop commenting, let's both enjoy this party until Sinan shows up and follows your plan of revenge

Yagiz PoV :

he laughs shyly, isn't funny watch Nil entering her "determined" mood again. He became so used to see how much Nil becomes mad at Sinan but ready to forgive him as soon as he shows the slightest sign of regret. He couldn't approve what Sinan is doing to Nil so he tried his best to not let her down whenever she needed his support in such situations

he looks at the house door, it's time that Sinan shows up, it's already 7pm. Here he comes, he can't miss his kardes entrance, but.... !!!! ... who's that girl ? why is he arriving with a girl ? Is he out of his mind ? how would he dare showing up with a girl in his arm in a party where everybody knows about him and Nil ?
His eyes looked instantly at Nil, no she should not lose it, he should calm her and then he should go after Sinan. but first, he should calm Nil, avoid that she makes a scene
Y : Nil, please don't say anything, go to the room upstairs, or to the back garden , I will have two words with Sinan and join you there, with him. Keep your phone with you, please, Nil, do you hear me?
Nil was still in shock but she was unable to process any reaction, so she just followed Yagiz words and went to the back garden, cursing beneath her teeth

Yagiz took a depp breath... Ah Sinan why are you making this night harder on everyone ?
but who's that girl ? he took another look, she had a long black hair that she kept loose with an asymmetrical curtain of hair on the left side, it hided partly her face, he couldn't figure out where her eyes were looking, she had an innocent look, a first comer look, he gets it now, she's looking at the house, and at the faces, she's discovering the environment, maybe it's her first time here, weird! all Sinan friends have been in this house before. He couldn't recognize her! a new friend of Sinan ? from where ? since when ?
then he tried to stay focus on her eyes, what is she thinking by going out with a man in a relationship ? how undecent and inconsiderate it is ? Even if the man in question is his brother (he could felt proud of him, not many women would resist the womanizer which is Sinan but in those specific circumstances he just wished not all girls were as easy as this one).
Now he will have to deal not only with Nil and Sinan usual drama but with this new girl action, he will let her know her wrong it is!
as time seemed to stop for him, he felt so tempted and attracted again to the area where she was standing, the new girl!! magnetic effect gibi! she was not smiling, she even had a surprised face, as if she was not expecting all those people to be there and to be looking at her!
his eyes moved from her lips to her dress! she's not as tall as Nil but ***** she had a beautiful body and a beautiful dress!! He needed two seconds to realize that he's focusing on the new girl's dress...and body!! now who's the indecent one, Yagiz bey ?
Purple went perfectly with her hair color and her skin tone, Yagiz would know better, he's in the fashion industry since 5 years and he learned to match colors instinctively but this match has even exceeded his image of how beautiful such combination would be, the dress had a simple cut and with his expert eye, he knew precisely how much should it cost, not much! but how could she swear it so beautifully ? he was astonished by all this flood of ideas in his head... he needed to slow down, to breath, to look again, no, not at her, at his brother, at the whole situation, at this damned party,...she could have been a model all her life, she wouldn't have such beautiful legs, how much does she exercise ? .. why is his mind thinking again about the new girl ? analysing her outfit ? and tryng to figure out why she looked lost?!! all of this didn't make sense, Yagiz pull yourself together, stop thinking about it (and maybe think about it later ?!)

he put back his cold face, took the last sip of his Champagne glass, and nearly throw the glass on the side, took two steps towards his brother, gathered his thoughts and said, to both, skipping the greetings part : "what are you doing here ? what's wrong with both of you ? "