C H A P T E R 8

Gianna in the MM
Gianna POV

Friday
6:45 pm

It was a chilly night in L.A. I was currently dressed in some ripped jeans and a Lakers jersey that had Brandon's last name on the back with a white hoodie underneath.Gabi was wearing a similar outfit but she had Jordan Clarksons last name on hers along with a black hoodie.

Wanna know what I find weird? What if Gabi and Jordan ended up together and had a bunch of cute lil babies running around someday and when their kids ask how they met she'll say "at your dad's basketball game...I didn't even know who he was"

How adorable is that.

Same for me and Brandon...I can say it all started with me looking at the nutrition facts of puff popcorn in target.

Wait. What am I thinking? We're just friends. Right?

But anyway I was at Brandon's game and I brought Gabi along with me. The seats we had were perfect, we weren't too far and we weren't too close to the court. It was just right

Along with the tickets he gave me passes to go into the tunnel after the game. I've never been down there before so I'm really looking forward to it. Honestly I'm just really excited for this whole experience, I have to remind myself to thank Brandon later.

"Isn't this so...so breathtaking" I said looking at Gabi

"Get yo gone with the wind head ass outta here"
She said looking away before turning away and saying "but you right" she said looking around

After we went to the concessions and got our goodies for the game the teams had started to warm up. I saw Brandon. When I saw him my eyes lit up. When he was with his other teammates he didn't look as tall. Maybe because they were basically a bunch of trees hanging around shooting balls into hoops for money.

Brandon POV

Friday
8:30 pm

It was the fourth quarter, 20 seconds left in the game. My team was up by 10 points so out victory was secured.

It was our possession of the ball and Jordan was dribbling it down the court. He passed the ball to me and I slammed it down on the rim, dunking it to finish the game and seal our victory.

•••

Back in the locker room the whole team was turnt up. Our team wasn't really doing well this year so every victory was a big one for us.

I was taking off my jersey when I saw Jordan dancing around the locker room. "What you so happy for?" I asked laughing "ya mans getting some pussy tonight boi" he said doing his lil salsa dance causing me to laugh

"If only I was getting some pussy." I said shaking my head

"My boy, there is pussy everywhere. You can walk into the parking lot and all the groupies would line up."
He said putting his hand onto my shoulder

"But the thing is" i started "I only want pussy from one girl" once those words came out I instantly wish I didn't say them