•C H A P T E R 9•

GIANNA POV

Saturday
8:03 am

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me, arms of which belonged to Mr.Ingram. It's amazes me how I barely know Brandon and yet I'm sleeping in the same bed as him.

I don't know what we are doing but I'll just go along with it. I moved closer to Brandon and closed my eyes wanting this moment to last a little longer.

I turned my body so I could see his face. Before I even realized it my fingers made their way to his lips tracing the outline of them. His lips are so nice.

Brandon's face frowned making me laugh.

"Leave me alone... can't you see I'm sleeping" he said jokingly which made me laugh

"I need a toothbrush" I said sitting up

"Yea you do" he said pinching his nose.

"Shut up cause I know that you need one too" I said rolling my eyes

Brandon sat up too and tackled me which made me Laugh. "Get off of me weirdo" I said as he began tickling me which made me laugh even harder. "Brandon stop..... I can't breathe" I said in between fits of laughter.

He picked me up bridal style and walked to the bathroom and showed me where the toothbrushes were

"Cmon let's brush our teeth together" I said linking our arms together

"What type of headass shit is you on" he said while laughing. I just shrugged him off and began brushing my teeth

•••

"So what you tryna eat" I asked Brandon as I hopped on the kitchen counter

He came in between my legs with a smirk on his face "you" he said licking his lips

"You wish" I said pushing him away.

"You not lyin" he said coming back in between my legs

He moved his hands up and down my thighs that were exposed because I didn't have any pants on. He looked into deeply into my eyes and then they moved to my lips. He started to lean in for a kiss before I stopped him.

"Let's make some waffles" I said hopping off the counter and ducking under his arms.

"I guess so" Brandon sighed

I just brushed it off and found the frozen waffles in his refrigerator. Then I took out the toaster after asking him where it was. I looked in the fridge and saw some eggs so I made some for us and also cut up some strawberries I saw sitting in the fridge.

"Eat your food so you can grow big and strong" I said to Brandon as I put his plate in front of him.

"Thanks" he said starting to eat his food

After we finished eating and after I forced Brandon to do the dishes we were back sitting at the couch watching tv.

Brandon was sitting on one end and I was sitting at the other. It felt weird so I came closer to Brandon to cuddle but he just looked at me and then back at the tv. I frowned then sat my head on his lap and laid down. After about 30 seconds he moved my head off.

"Why can't I put my head on ur lap"
"Your hair is dirty I don't want ur germs" he said nonchalantly

I just stared at him before i moved to the other side of the couch once again.

A few more minutes passed before I missed Brandon's touch again.

"Why are you being mean" I said moving over to where he was. "I just want to cuddle" I said pouting

He looked at me then opened up his arms making me smile as I hopped right into them with a big smile on my face.

"You happy now" he asked looking down at me

Is shook my head yes and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

We chilled for a while and watched movies before I got a text from Gabi saying she was outside and that Jordan was on his way up.

I got off the couch and Walked to get all of my clothes from Brandon's room and put them in my purse.

"I'm leaving now" I said to Brandon who was now standing by the door. "Will u miss me" I asked

"No" he laughed

I gave him a straight face which made him laugh even harder.

"Come here" he said holding out his arms for a hug. "You know I'll miss you" he said as I walked into his hug.

"You better" I said looking up at him

It must have been in the moment but I stood on my tippy toes and gave Brandon a kiss. Our first kiss after our first night together.