2

Seokjin's POV
«Let me take Jin hyung home to the apartment and take care of him, while you go sightseeing» Jimin suggested.

Everyone seemed to agree. «Jimin would take good care of you hyung» Taehyung said. «-and he will hold you in good company too» Hoseok added.

I didn't want Jimin to miss this trip as this may be his only life opportunity. I didn't want him to miss this trip just because of me.

I turned my head around so I could see Jimin, looking him deep into his eyes. His dark, dreamy eyes. His eyes had captured all the stars in the nightsky. Those precious eyes. I could see a sparkle in his eyes, but I didn't want to focus on that. For if I did, I wouldn't be able to stop staring.

«Jimin I don't want you to miss a life opportunity just for me.» I handed him my hand as we do in the end of the song spring day, in concerts. He understood what I tried to do and responded.

«But I will do it for you» he replied.

Jimin's POV
I really said that. I couldn't believe it, but it felt like it was the right to say.

«I will take good care of you, and I will be there for you too when you need me.» I said quickly, to make up his mind.

«And what if something happends to you Jin hyung?» Someone questioned him.

I could see that Jin really didn't want me to miss the trip, but I couldn't let him be at the apartment all for himself, all alone.

Seokjin's POV
I don't think I have so much choice. I don't think they will let me be all for myself in that apartment either. If I say no, they may all cancel the trip and we would turn and drive home.

So I asked as a last resort if we all could go to the sightseeing together and just forget that I got sick. I mean, that wasn't the smartest option, but I tried anyway.

«No! You need to rest! That is the only way to get better» Yoongi answered me.

«Okay then» I started. There wasn't another choices anyway.

«I will let Jimin go with me and take care of me, only if Jimin wants to! I don't want to pressure him, and I want him to choose if he wants to go sightseeing or be with me.»

Jimin's POV
I didn't need to think about it twice, as I answered that I really would like to take care of him. I answered him in a speed of lightning, and that got Seokjin surprised. Surprised in a good way.

I could see that a smile formed up in Seokjin's face. It felt like a burden was of my shoulders as I got a acceptance from Seokjin that I could take care of him.

And I would do my best to take care of my hyung!
...

Third person's POV
Jin and Jimin got fast of the car they were in and took a taxi back to their apartment. On their way back...

Jimin's POV
After the timed passed in the taxi, Jin fell asleep, leaning his head on my shoulder. I could feel he got warmer, so I laid my hand on his forehead to check if he got fever. But the warmt was from the jacket he had on. I grabbed det zip on his jacket and pulled it a little down so fresh air could get in. As I leaned back to my seat, did Jin move a little to sleep in a comfortable position getting closer to my arm and cuddling my arm like a koala. It was so cute. I had to take a picture, so I took a photo and laid my phone back in the pocket. Then I laid Jin's upper body on my lap to make it comfortable for us both and closed my eyes as well as I knew the trip home would be long.

I know this chapter was a short one, but I hope you liked it anyway!
-Thank you<3