The Dark Assassin. Hit V.S. Giovanto

"WHAAAGGGHH!!"

More screams yelled out as Luffy's multiple stretchy fist combos sent Navy Men and Royal guardsmen alike flying away.

"GUM GUM GATTLING!!" Luffy hurled back more people as he and Natsu ran through the street, Natsu carrying the injured Pumkin on his back.

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROARRRRRRR!!" Natsu hurled a giant blast of fire from his mouth.

"KAAAFOOOOOOMMMM!!" flames blazed through the Navy people and royal guard, sending them flying as well

"Pumkin's bleeding through the bandages here!" Natsu roared. "We have to get her to Chopper NOW!"

"Natsu! Luffy! There's a clear path this way!" Happy exclaimed flying overhead.

"Thanks Happy! Let's go!"

As the duo followed the flying Happy down an alleyway, one of the Navy Captains stepped forward gritting his teeth

"They're too strong! That's just high bounty pirates for ya.." growled the captain. "Damn it all.."

"S-Sir!" stammered one of the soldiers pointing behind the captain. "I-.. It's HIM!!"

The Captain turned his head, and his jaw dropped, his eyes wide with shock. "Y-you?"

A tall figure was walking forward. He was very tall indeed, appearing to be at least 7 feet tall, with a long white trench coat that reached down to his ankles. Japanese Characters that stood for Vice Admiral were printed on the back of his coat.. and multiple badges of honor were pinned to the chest of his closed coat.  He wore a light manilla colored cylinder shaped helmet which covered his face with multiple long slits . On top of his helmet, was a large Admiral's Hat.. which cast a shadow over the front of his helmet.. he had his hands in his pockets as he stepped forward. 

(First SERIOUS OC villain appears!)

"Vice Admiral Giovanto!" stammered the captain. 

"Order your men back.." said Giovanto quietly, his voice coming out calm and precise. "This Pumkin Everezz that they are attempting to escape with is a high value target for the Galactic Navy.. not just Frieza.. "

"B-but if we keep her for ourselves.. Frieza will blow us up!"

"Not if I negotiate terms.." said Giovanto. "Trust me.. I will take care of this myself.."

Meanwhile.. Natsu and Luffy continued to run down the alleyway.. but as they did.. something began to change in the atmosphere..

"Wh.. what is this?" Muttered Natsu. "Why... why does it suddenly feel like I'm running slower? It.. "

Natsu felt a massive pressure explode onto the surrounding area.. and both his and Luffy's eyes went wide.. as their running began to slow down.. as if they were running through jell-o.. from the sheer power they were experiencing. 

(remember that scene in Bleach when Kenpachi was trying to figure out who was the strongest out of the group invading Soul Society? Think that.)

"Interesting... A Devil Fruit Eater... a Dragon Slayer... and a Saiyan... 3 magical beings of near limitless potential.."  a voice echoed throughout the alleyway as the group continued to run in slow motion..