Chapter 18 : The Night

Start from the beginning

Without saying anything, I pulled her arms and let her sat on my laps, straddling my thighs as she wrapped her legs and arms on my waist, like a baby on its mom's embrace. She hide her face on my shoulder and cry harder than before. I don't know what really happened, but I really hope she could tell me so I could understand better.

Bringing my hands to her bare back, I then softly pat her and soothe her until she slowly stop sobbing. I turned my face to peek on her silently and saw that she was fast asleep with her head rest on my shoulder.

Ever so slowly, I put her down on my bed and covered her with my blanket over her chest. I wiped away her tears that were staining her cheeks. Seeing her eyes becomes puffy with her cheeks and nose turning red hit my heart a lot. Whoever did this to her deserve to be punish.

Then, I saw her small hand grabbing my hand like a kid having a nightmare. Her brows creased and her lips were mumbling some indistinct words. Just like a kid. Cute. I smiled at her and tucked strains of her hair away from her face. Then, I leaned down and kissed on her forehead, removing any bad dreams she had at the moment.

"Sleep tight, Yuna ah." After caressing her hair, I walked out of the room and called for my new secretary's number. Ever since Joohyun keeps on bothering my days, I decided to replaced her with a new secretary. A more competent secretary than she is. A guy.

"Hello, sir."

"Oh. Mingyu ah. Please cancel all of my schedule today. My wife is sick, so I need to take care of her at home." I walked down to my laundry room and took my red jumper suit that has long dried last night.

"Are you sure she's sick? Or... Did you make her... sick." Mingyu teased me. I scoffed at him and clicked my tongue after. "I wish I could really make her sick." We both emphasized on the word make as in having a one night stand. Chuckling over it, he then noted down my words and asked me to send best regards to Yuna.

After we both ended our call, I decided to cook dinner for Yuna. She must have been hungry once she's awake.

__________

Yuna's POV

The smell of foods makes me smile from ear to ear. Hmm... What a nice dream... Food-- wait. This is not a dream! I shot my eyes opened and realized I'm in Jungkook's room on Jungkook's bed.

Then, the flash of me seducing him a couple of hours ago ran through my mind. Oh. My. God. Have I gone insane??!! What do I do What do I do???! I wriggled my legs under the blanket, feeling annoyed and embarrassed with myself. After regaining back my conscious, I swiftly get off from his bed and took his clean shirt in his wardrobe and slipped it onto my body.

Following the nice smell to the stairs down to the kitchen, I then saw Jungkook in his red jumper suit, cooking.