The Sun Also Rises

I'm near Jenna and she me keeps shaking her head.

Jenna: Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?

Angel: Do you remember what happened?

Jenna: You called me. You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire.

Angel: Klaus. It was Klaus.

Jenna: He made me drink his blood. And I don't...I don't remember anything after that. Where are we? What happened?

I take her hand

Elena: We're at the quarry. He brought us here.

Jenna: Why don't I remember anything?

Elena: Jenna, do you remember...When I told you how someone becomes a vampire?

Jenna: Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's...Oh, god. He killed me.

Elena: Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me; everything's going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here.

Jenna: I'm a vampire?

Greta: And I bet you're hungry.

She walks over to us and I try and get a rock but Greta sends me flying I groan in pain she lifts her hand again and there's a ring of fire separating Jenna and I.

Greta: Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do.

Angel: Greta...Please, just- just let her go.

Greta slices her wrist blood is drawn

Greta: Klaus chose her.

I yell out: No.

Greta lowers her wrist towards Jenna.

Greta: Drink it.

Angel: Jenna, don't!

Jenna: I can't.

Angel: Let her go. Hey Jenna look at me. Please look at me.

Jenna continues to stare at Greta's bloody wrist and finally sinks her teeth in.

Angel: No! No.

Jenna drinks the blood to complete transition Greta pushes Jenna to the ground.

Greta: That's enough.

Greta stands up.

Angel: Jenna. It's going to be okay.

Greta flicks her wrist and another circle of fire surrounds Jenna. Jenna retreats from the flames, looking terrified.

Angel: Look at me. Hey, look at me.

Jenna turns her head towards Angel, blood still running down her chin.

Elena: It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.

Jenna silently says "no" as the dark veins of hunger creep towards her eyes.

I start to pace around my circle.

Angel: How are you feeling?

Jenna: I feel like myself...Only not. Everything is brighter. The fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified, but there's another part of me that doesn't want to feel anything.

Angel: Vampires can turn off the part that's human. That's the part that hurts.

Jenna:I'm gonna die, aren't I?