Hinata x Naruto Lemon

En başından başla

Naruto nodded slowly, "Course, anyone can see that you're absolutely gorgeous, and with you it's not just the looks but... you're smart and strong... and really nice too! I think that's what I like about you the most." He was able speech long enough to answer her.

Hinata had a bright smile that she tried to hide by looking away but squeaked out a thanks

"Huh? Hinata what are we doing at my place? I thought we were going to your house." Naruto asked looking around.

"B-But you just... I j-just... I-I tought it would be better if we got you home first, I don't really feel the alcohol effecting me anyone so I'll be fine." Hinata explained still red faced.

"Huh...well do you want sit down?"

Hinata had never been inside of Naruto's apartment. She tentatively sat down.

Naruto led her to his couch in the dark room as he turned on his dimming light just enough to be able to see but not hurt him due to the brightness. "Sit tight, I'll go get that tea."

Hinata sat down on the comfortable couch with her hands on her lap. I-I'm alone with Naruto-kun... in his home... maybe I should finally ask him for his answer. She kept debating to herself on whether or not to bring up the subject of her confession but was brought out of her musings when Naruto sat down next to her, close enough that they were practically touching.

"So Hinata...." Naruto said as he got comfortable on the couch.

"I-i... umm. Naruto... I-"
Just as she was about to say that she loved him the kettle started to whistle and Naruto ran over to take it off the stove. Hinata sighed at her misfortune and figured that she wouldn't be able to ask him tonight either. She would probably just drink her tea, talk a bit, go home unhappy, and cry herself to sleep in frustration. You know. The norm...

A few minutes later Naruto returned with a tray holding a teapot and two cups. He poured hers first and then his own. Naruto look a long sip and sighed, "hey! It accually tastes good this time- ere- im mean like always! It always tastes great!."

Hinata had taken her own cup and sipped at it, she wanted to finish it as quickly as possible so she could just go home and end this night. While his compliments earlier made her happy, she knew he didn't see her the way she saw him. Or else it wouldn't have taken this long for him to give me an answer... even a 'hey let's just be friends' would be appreciated at this point, at least then I could give up hope and not be strung along.

She had sometimes seen him talking with girls, usually leaving with them. While it hurt to see that, she knew she didn't have any claim over him so it wasn't like she could get mad. She quickly rid herself of her depressing thoughts as she could feel her eyes watering, she couldn't let Naruto see her crying.

"Hinata?"

She just had to jinx it. Hinata thought as she quickly wiped her eyes with her coat's sleeve and set down her cup. "Th-Thank you for the tea Naruto-kun but... I think I should go home now." She said but before she could turn and leave he grabbed her wrist freezing her in place.

"Hinata... I'm sorry."

"Huh?" Hinata turned around, confusion showing all over her face.

"Please sit down." Naruto asked, and she hesitantly complied. He took a deep breath and exhaled it, "I'm sorry it's taken me so long to answer you Hinata. I kept using countless excuses was going on and I didn't have time for it. I kept feeding myself excuse after excuse, to avoid having to deal with it but really, I- I've just been scared. I think I- i love you." He looked up from his tea shyly. Unsure how'd she react.