Tweek Tweak

Tweek tweak x Male! Reader      M/N

(M/N P.O.V)
My mom was being a cunt along with my dad "yelling at eachother and shit..." I mumbled aloud, people staring at me weirdly. As I made my way to the infamous coffee shop we all know and 'llooovvee'

I arrived to the coffee shop and lightly took the handle of the door in my hand shivering at the cold metal I silently pulled it open the ringing of a bell ring in my ears.
"Ah w-welcome to t-t-tweaks c-c-c-offee shop" an anxious voice catches my attention....Isn't that the boy from school? The loud one yeah "uh..hi?" I reply shyly. as I look around the coffee shop observing the design of it I realized there were a large group of boys along with..
Ah fuck its cartman..with what it looks like his fucking groupies aaannndd they were all staring at me.
I sigh as I walk up to the counter and look at the menu for what I'd like today..'hmm' I lightly hum to myself.
(Tweeks P.O.V)
Gah! A really cute boy just walked in! Should I ask him his name???? Orr??? GAH!!!
Fuck I gotta speak
"W-what W-would you l-like today GAH!"
(M/N P.O.V)
I was tugged back to reality as I heard a loud burst from the suprisingly cute boy behind the counter "Ah I would like a sausage biscuit and a caramel iced coffee p-please." I muttered
I look up to see the blonde boys eyes widened and bright red cheeks I panicked "Oh! Are you okay?! Your face is bright red!"

"GAH WHATS YOUR NAME!?!"
I squeaked in Surprise at the sudden outburst. I heard snickering from the groupies table.
I suddenly realize why the boys face was so red and gave him a soft smile and softly spoke

"M/N"