"You've been saying that for years! How can I believe you now?", she exclaimed loudly, while I took steps away from her.

"Can we talk about this later?", I look at her with pleading eyes, watching her stiff posture. I jutted out my bottom lip, not wanting to talk about her worries in front of the four guys in the big room.

"Fine," she huffs, dropping her arms to her sides. She looks over at Jimin, Jungkook, and the guy sitting on the bench. "Who are they?"

"Jimin, Jungkook, the purple haired one," I look over at them, motioning for them to come over. "You know Jimin, but I don't know the other guy's name."

"That's Hoseok," her boyfriend says, pointing at the dark brown haired guy. Right, this was Taehyung, and they were all besties or whatever. "They're my best friends."

Piper smiled in excitement, clapping her hands together. She looked genuinely happy, I wish she would look happy when we hung out.

"Nice to meet you!", she smiled wider at them, wrapping an arm around Tae's waist. I awkwardly shift on my feet, flashing my eyes up to her.

"Can I have the keys?", I ask, extending my arm out to her. Tae fishes into his pockets, handing me the ring of multiple keys. "Thanks."

I quickly brush past them, ripping off the wraps around my hands. I slid them over the front desk, not bothering to look up at the receptionist.

I rushed over to the lift, jabbing my finger into the up button multiple times at once. It dinged a minute later, while I slipped through the half-open doors.

I sighed, hitting my head against the wall with the buttons. I weakly pushed my floor's button, jumping as multiple people shuffled in before the doors closed.

The one group of people I was trying to get away from. I internally groaned, banging my head against the wall again, hearing Piper snicker.

She walked over to me, pulling my head away from the wall, she flicked it, laughing as I gave her a death glare.

"I told you to stop that, you'll lose brain cells," she squeezes my cheeks, while I grimaced at her shaking my head.

"Maybe I'll finally get to your number of cells if I keep going," I mumble, watching as she punches my shoulder. She scoffs, crossing her arms at me, glaring me down.

"Your head should be made of steel by now," she told me, while I agreed with her, nodding.

"I mean, you were the one who would make me hit my head on the wall," I trail off, watching as she snorts at me. "Even as little kids, you still caused frustration by your stupidity."

"That's why I never play truth or dare with you anymore," she whined, stomping her foot. I let out a laugh, cutting off once I hear a ding.

"It's not my fault that you actually did my dare!", I pointed at her, walking out of the lift with her next to me.

"I didn't wanna chicken out," she protests, snatching the keys from my hands. "I almost forgot there were guys here."

"You are lucky I didn't say what the dare was," I remind her, while she pointed a key at me in a threatening manner. "I could..."

"You wouldn't," she spoke quickly, eyeing me as Tae and the three other guys stood behind her.

"It would be a funny story," I tap my chin, smirking as she quickly opens the apartment door. "Running after that group of guys together was hilarious."

I started to laugh, her cheeks flaming a deep red color as I was about to continue. "You're really lucky I didn't let you go down alone."

"Yes, it would be so fair for you to do that," she bitterly smiled at me, grumbling while I gave her a toothy grin.

"What? It's not every day they get to see two girls running at them crazily," I state, winking at her sneakily, keeping in my laughs. "We only did it in our bras and underwear!"

"Exactly!", she whined, rubbing her hands down her face. "Do you even remember their faces? They looked terrified."

"They shouldn't of, we were free offers," I shrug my shoulders, turning to shoo away the guys. "You go have your guy talk."

"I wanna play truth or dare now!", Tae exclaimed, pushing me away and running into our apartment. Piper went to go protest, but I stopped her.

"Might as well," I spoke up, watching her rapidly shake her head at me. "I'm not that bad with my dares. You're just a wimp."

She glared at me, storming into the apartment, huffing as she did so. "Let's go!"

I waved my hand for the guys to go in, smirking in success as Piper sat on the floor of the living room. I ran in, looking at my TV desperately as a face flashed across the screen.

"Not him!", I drop to my knees, holding a fist up at the smirking guy on the screen. "You were hot too."

Piper shut the TV off, shaking her head at my outburst. "You get too into your murder movies."

"I like what I like," I argued with her, turning around and sitting in the circle that was now made. "Who's first?"

"I wanna ask you," Piper speaks up, eyeing me evilly. "Truth or dare, Pey?"

"Trare!", I shout, earning confused expressions from the others. "It's truth and dare in one."

"I get to ask her a question that requires an action. However she answers it, she has to do what I asked," Piper explains, smirking at me. "Who would you kiss in this circle?"

"Myself," I instantly answer, watching her smirk fade away.

"Other than yourself," she mumbled, probably contemplating why she was related to me.

"Hm," I pretended to think, crawling my way to the middle of the circle, looking at the faces that sat there, watching me make my choice. "You!"

I pulled my sister's cheeks toward my face, planting a sloppy kiss on her cheek, laughing as she pushed me away from her. She furiously wiped at her cheek, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Tae, truth or dare?", I ask him, impatiently waiting for him to decide. He would play it safer and choose truth.

"Truth," he nodded, seeing that it was only a tad bit safer.

"Would you consider your lips soft?", I ask, hearing Piper choke on her own spit.

"I guess so," he rubs his fingers over his lips, shrugging when I just nodded my head. "Hoseok, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Hoseok answers boldly, stretching his hands out in front of him.

--

This continued until we all got bored, but I had fun.

I got Piper to reveal some very interest looking marks she was hiding on her shoulder. Wink wink.

The rest was pretty standard, the boring dares to sit on someone's lap, all that. No one would let me dare them!

Party poopers.