“It is called hard work.” Hermione replied as James handed her a glass of the most expensive wine in the whole world.

“Shall we start?” Anne cleared disturbed and smiled innocently.

“Yes we can Anne.” Hermione said and leaned on the leather chair.

The meeting was done and papers were signed but Narcissa had to do it in order for the Malfoy Corporation to stay alive and well.  Narcissa had no choice without the merger the Malfoy Corporation would die and Lucius is getting weak he couldn’t fix the problem. He was required to rest and no stress.

“Thank you all for coming.” Anna said and shakes all of their hands as a sign of being grateful.

Narcissa and Astoria went out and they couldn’t believe the events. Astoria was worried about what might happen if Draco and Hermione see each other. Astoria was afraid of letting Draco go and Draco leaving her was the worst thing that could happen.

“Did I surprise you?” Both of them turned around and saw Hermione standing behind them.

“Y-yes y-you did.” Astoria answered her head hanging.

She noticed that Hermione looked very young for her age despite the age gap they had. Hermione’s outfits were perfect and she was so beautiful even without make up. Unlike her, she had already developed some wrinkles on her face. Hermione was clear and smooth even you were just looking at her.

“I’m surprised that Draco didn’t tell you. I assume you knew.” Hermione said and walked closer to the two Malfoys.

“What are you talking about?” Astoria and Narcissa said in unison.

“He really didn’t tell you. How odd, I thought he would tell you, since you are his mother and his wife.” Hermione said emphasizing their titles in Draco’s life. She was really mocking them.

“H-he didn’t mention anything.” Astoria said. She couldn’t believe Draco would keep something like this from her. They were married, there was supposed to be trust, they should be telling each other things like these. She had been going to Hogwarts to spend time with him but he never motioned anything about Hermione being alive.

“I wonder why he didn’t tell you.” Hermione’s lips were already forming a smirk as she looked at Astoria’s face.

“Don’t think about it Granger.” Narcissa cut in.

Hermione chuckled and looked at Narcissa with emotionless eyes. She crossed her arms on her chest and smiled sly.

“Hermione Granger is dead Narcissa.” Hermione said and placed her hand on her chest. “I am Jean McLaggen now. Don’t expect Hermione Granger to face you, because I will be the one facing you.” Hermione ended and turned around to find James waiting for her beside the car.

She left Astoria and Narcissa frozen on the spot with their eyes filled with confusion.

“The war has started.” Hermione said as she watched Narcissa and Astoria look at each other with confusion from mirror of the car. She smirked and let out a small chuckle.

---

The sun was shining brightly that afternoon; all the people in St. Mungo’s were able to feel the sun’s warmth. The patients were enjoying the wonderful afternoon with their family visiting them, but one particular person was not. She was looking out outside the window with the sun rays brightly shining on her blond hair making them shine with the colors of brown and gold.

Alicia just woke up from a nightmare; she couldn’t believe such emotion was present in just one person. He dream was awful, she dreamt about a man and a woman fighting in a hospital room but she couldn’t see the faced. All she knew was it was the woman’s hair was shiny hazelnut brown and the man had blond hair similar to her. Her first guest that it might be Scorpius and Jessie Deveroh, her RavenClaw crush but something told her otherwise. She sighed and closed her eyes trying to feel the sun’s warmth on her cold pale skin.