Tragedy

You can hear them screaming at each other. "When will it stop.." you quietly said. "Y/N!!" Your mom yelled. You didn't answer. Leave me alone. You phone rang, you picked up your phone and it was Jonah calling. "Hello..?" You said. "Hey Y/N, how are you? Did you have fun?" He replied. "oh..jonah. im ok well i could be better but im glad you called. and of course i had fun i cant wait to see you again!" i said. "whats wrong?" he asked. "i uh its nothing dont worry" i quickly replied. "if you say so.." Jonah said. "Well I gotta go. Talk to ya later" he continued. "Oh okay see ya" you replied. He hung up, you immediately screamed into a pillow. You fell asleep,

~ 4 Hours later~

you woke up screaming "ahh!" you were breathing heavily. "jonah.." you got out of you bed and went downstairs. "Y/N!!" Your mom said. "what..?" you answered. "what have you been doing for the past 4 hours! I was calling you and you weren't answering." she said. You gave a faint smile "i was sleeping.." You replied. Your mother gave you a really stern look. you look away "i got to go" you said and walked back into your room. your phone rang, it was Corbyn. "hello?" you said. "Hey Y/N!" he said joyfully. "hey corbyn what's up?" you replied. "hey i was wondering if you could meet me in the park?" he said. You thought. You know what i dont care, my mom cant control me. "Yeah sure i'll be there soon" you said. "Okay! See you soon!" he replied and hung up. You grabbed your phone and head out. You walked to the park and you saw Corbyn on the bench waiting. "hey corbyn." you said. "oh hey Y/N..i want to talk to you about something." he stood up. "do you love Jonah?" he said. "as a fan or?" you replied. "No, Would you want to be his girlfriend." he said. "i uh..i would be so happy. but, that'll never happen. im just a fan." i said feeling upset. "y/n..your not just a fan, he doesn't look at you like that..he looks you like a friend not just a friend." Corbyn said. "no corbyn, i'll always just be a fan. i'm nothing but a fan to him" you ran away in tears. You run towards the streets but you forgot to look both ways and a car started to come after you.

~ Ayooo sorry its short like really short but i hope you like it<3 go follow my instas

~ @jonahskittles

~ @joyouslogan

love you guys:)