invitation Tour

You are so excited to see the why dont we boys, but most importantly you can't wait to meet Jonah. You have been planning this day like forever your finally gonna meet them and your so happy you charged all of your phones so you can record everything. You grab your tickets and you get in the car. Your mom is driving you to the concert and she droves off. You were looking outside listening to War paint by Jonah Marais. Your a half an hour away and you started to get nervous. You got to the theatre and went to your seats. You are so excited you are bouncing "Y/N stop your embarrassing me" you roll your eyes and wait and hour passes and more people show and your waiting for why don't we to come on "I'm going to the bathroom" you went to look for the bathroom and it took you a bit but you found it you went to the bathroom and run out and you bump into someone. "Ow." He says "oh my god I'm so sorry" you grab he's hand then you realize that its Jonah Marais. "Oh. My. God." You started to freak out and he hugs you "your such a cutie" he says and you smile "I Love you Jonah" he smiles and kisses your forehead "I Love you too and I hope to see you after the show." He winks. He goes back stage to get ready for the show, you run back to your seat still freaking out. "What's wrong hun?" You mom said "I bumped into Jonah." You smile and look at the stage "oh congrats" a while has passed you finished watching the boys perform  and you went backstage to meet the boys. You saw Jonah and you immediately started to smile, he looks at you and smiles, he walks over to you and you get a picture with him and then a picture with all of them he pulls you to the side "hey can I have your number?" He asked you started to freak out again and gives him your number "thank you" he kisses your cheek. "Hope to see you again" he winks "i- I hope so too" he walks away and you go back to your mom "how was it hun?" You walk to the car. "I got his phone number." You smile looking at your phone "oh my god congrats! I'm so happy for you" you smile and look outside "I wonder when he'll text me?" You said in your head.