See Saw

“Eren, where are you taking me?” the smaller black haired male asked being dragged to what looked like a park by his boyfriend. “You’ll see.” a brunette said, a smirk creeping onto his lips. “Eren, are we going to that park?”

“Maybe.”

“If we are I swear I will-”

“We’re here! Come on!”

        And before Levi could say another word he was on a seesaw with his arms crossed across his chest glaring at the person across from him.

“Awe come on Levi brighten up!” Eren said, snapping him out of his trance. He was moving his legs up and down causing the see saw to move with him, the brightest smile plastered on his lips.

        Eren was laughing like a little kid, his turquoise eyes as bright as a littl kids brimming with happiness. Levi couldn't help but smile slightly thinking about the fact that just sitting on a see saw made him unbelievably happy. Such a simplistic mind, perhaps he should try to be that simple and just be happy without any thoughts on how stupid or silly he looked.

        "Levi! Please!” Levi looked at Eren realizing they weren’t moving and Eren’s voice seemed a little more strained. He looked Eren in the eyes to see the happiness drained before he turned away quickly.

“You don’t want to do this do you? I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done this.” he could hear the sadness in Eren’s voice. Shit, what should I do? Finally, right as Eren was getting up he had an idea.

        “Oi, Eren, sit your ass back down.” he did as was told but still wouldn't look at Levi. That’s when Levi made a choice. He began lifting the see saw with his legs, watching as Eren was lifted off the ground. Eren looked up at Levi, eyes widened. “Levi?” he asked, a smile threatening to take over his lips. This time it was Levi’s turn to smile. “Yes Brat?” still working the see saw.

“Nothing.” Eren said, the smile finally spreading across his face.

        They sat there, playing on a see saw, smiling and laughing the entire time for a good hour until it began getting dark. “Come on Eren, lets go home now.” Levi said, getting off the now dusty see saw and helping Eren up. They walked in silence for a minute or two before Eren grabbed Levi’s hand yawning and ruubbing his eye like a little kid with the other. The smiles were still plastered on their faces as they drove home. Levi parked the car in front of an apartment complex and looked over to his right to see Eren, his cheek pressed against the window.

        He was snoring softly. Levi smiled, got out of the car, and opened the passenger car door. Unbuckling Eren he picked him up bridal style, propping eren’s head against his shoulder. He walked upstairs, unlocked the door, and placed Eren in the bed and got in next to him. He pulled the covers over both of them and wrapped his arms around Eren. He kissed the top of his head, the events of the day replaying in his head over and over again.

        And soon, Levi was breathing softly with Eren. Their legs entwined together and sharing the same body heat, happy as can be.

END