Chapter One

Love was all I wanted, with love came happiness and a bright future. I admired Stefen and Elena's love, it was an epic love. No one really wanted me, I was never anyone's first choice. I was more like the third or if I'm lucky second.

I just want to matter to someone who thinks I matter.

I woke up, and got dressed like it was any ordinary day. I put my hair up and got into the shower. As the water covered my body, I cried. Something so stupid, could hurt so much.

Elena wanted me to go to the mall with her today but I was still thinking about going. I didn't want to be the third wheel, once again.

I drove over to Stefan's house.

"Hey" I smiled and put on a show

"Hey Care"

Stefan and Elena were always all lovey, it made me sick. I didn't want to see it or hear it.

I went into the kitchen to where Damon sat. I got over him using me, I had too much to worry about. He definitely wasn't one of things on my list.

"Isn't it disgusting?" He said

"No, that's an understatement" I replied

"He deserves her though, it's not like I'm good for her"

"What about me? What did I do to the universe to earn this fate?"

"You'll find someone, stop being so dramatic"

Damon gave me a little hope. maybe I could fall in love. Not have children but adoption is an option. I could end up being happy.