Epilogue

Believe me, I wanted to die. I wanted to end my pain, turn off my humanity. But, I couldn't and I wouldn't. I had to live, for him and my mother. I just wished I could hear him say that he loves me one last time.

"I just want to say goodbye," I pleaded to Bonnie

"Okay,"

"He's here," she said

"Tell him that I'm sorry," I said while crying

"He says it's not your fault,"

"I know but now your gone," I choked on tears

"He says he's sorry and that he loves you," Bonnie said softly

"I love you too," I said in a whisper

I missed his touch and his voice, I missed how I felt with him. I miss the way my heart would race whenever I saw him. Or the way I'd try to stop blushing and smiling whenever he'd say my name.

I miss him.

"He says he has to be going but he promised that one day you'll be reunited, he loves and it kills him to be away from you," Bonnie comforted me as I cried

"The house is yours," she whispered to me as I laid my head onto her shoulder

I never knew something so short could mean so much, but I also though Tyler was a good person. Comparing the I shared with Klaus and the love I had with Tyler, both are similar to each other but what I had with Tyler wasn't the same as Klaus and I. The relationships resemble each other but the feelings I had for them were completely different.

When I fell in love with Klaus, I understood why Elena was the way she is with Stefan. I had an epic love that consumed me wholly. The love I have for Klaus it's true, honest, and it's complete.

I'm so grateful for what we shared and that's why I'm going to live. Some people are so lucky that they find the one they're meant to have but some are even luckier that they get to keep them. I was one of the unfortunate ones. The love we shared was the kind of love that's meant to be shared and passed on. I can't wait to adopt children and tell them about the beautiful man they didn't get to meet.

This love is a gift that I'm ever so grateful for.

**********************

A/N

I'm so sorry this beautiful ride has come to an end. I personally want to thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting. I really do appreciate it. I just want to apologize for all the heart attacks I've given you guys from cliff hangers. I love you guys! Have an amazing day!