I flickered my gaze between my hand as his glance before dropping my hand back to my side. I took a few steps back away from him, avoiding the stare he continued to give me.

I sulked back over to my apartment, placing my heavy hand on the door handle. I jiggled it, frowning deeply when it didn't budge open. I push it a bit harder, pulling down on the handle again.

I wanted to kick the door but decided against it. I wanted to punch the door but decided against it.

Instead, I just harshly hit my head against the thing, repeating it a couple more times. I flipped around, leaning against it on my back and quickly sliding down onto my butt. I winced, feeling the thing carpet hit my bones.

I closed my eyes, banging the back of my head against the door this time, hoping it would help, knowing it won't. I feel in my pockets for my phone, soon realizing I forgot inside my apartment. Which I'm locked out of.

I wish I could ask the receptionist downstairs for the spare key, but Piper and I each wanted our own. Piper got the main key, she was more responsible, and I got the spare key.

I groaned loudly, opening my eyes and resting on the closed door across the hall. Jimin was the only person I could barely tolerate enough, just enough to ask to borrow his phone for a few minutes.

I didn't feel like standing up, so I quickly crawled across the floor, hoping no one would be walking by. I kneeled down in front of his door, pounding a fist on to it.

I rubbed my temples, my ears perking up as I saw the door open in front of me. I looked up, revealing a younger looking guy, with darker hair that had a purple twist on it. He looked adorable and super attractive at the same time.

"Uh, can I help you?", he awkwardly asks out, while I lean back on my knees, away from him.

"Where's Jimin?", I speak out, ignoring the fact that I will probably be the weirdest person he's met today.

"Jimin!", he turned over his shoulder, calling the devil's name. "Some girl is at your door, kneeling."

A few seconds later, the door is pushed open wider, revealing Jimin. He was wearing something completely different. Minutes before, he was wearing basketball shorts and a loose t-shirt. Now, he was wearing grey sweats, and no shirt. Not that I was complaining much.

"Begging?", he teased, while I scowled at him. I hold my hand up to him, waving it around as he stared down at it.

"Help me up," I command him, watching his eyes roll as he latched onto my hand, heaving me to my feet.

"What do you want?", he leaned against his door, his head tilting toward it as well. That other dude stood in the doorway awkwardly, watching as I glared at Jimin.

"Your phone," I state, holding my hand out for him to place it in my palm. He gave me a straight face, before backing away from me and slowly closing the door.

I pushed my hand against it, using my foot to open it further. "Come on!"

"Why do you need it?", he dangled his phone in front of my face, smirking as my eyes followed it.

"I need to call my sister," I state, quickly grabbing at his phone. He pulled it away, holding it at his side. "Seriously?"

"For what?"

He was pushing the non-existent buttons of my nerves. "Do you really wanna know?"

He nods his head, waiting for a response from me. I smacked a hand on my face, dragging it down dramatically.

"I'm locked out of my apartment. My phone is inside, so I can't call anyone," I began, watching him open his mouth while I held up my hand. "No, I can't use the spare key from the building. There was the main key and a spare, we took both. The spare is also inside, where I'm not!"

My hands slapped at my legs, the frustration getting the best of me. "Now, if you'll be the nice person, I'm only saying this so you'll give me your phone, you are, let me use your phone."

He barks out in laughter, slapping the younger guy standing next to him. He wipes his fake tears, smiling innocently down at me. "So irresponsible."

"Yeah, I know," I mumble, wiggling my hand out for his phone. "I hear it every day, lemme use it."

He dropped it into my palm, it already unlocked and ready for me to dial. I quickly typed in her number, pressing the green call button.

She picked up after a few rings. "Hello?"

"Piper!", I said loudly into the phone, tapping my foot impatiently. "When are you coming home?"

"Tomorrow at noon," she replied while my eyes popped out of their sockets.

"What?!", I screamed, walking to the nearest wall, smacking my head against it.

"You'll lose brain cells if you keep hitting your head on things," she snorts at me, shushing a voice in the background.

"My brain cells aren't the problem right now. I'm locked out of the apartment, and how'd you know it was me calling?", I quickly realized how fast she picked up Jimin's number.

"I called you, you didn't answer. I texted Jimin, he said you were sitting outside on the floor," she explained, a slapping noise coming from her line. "Find someplace to stay, I gotta go!"

She hung up the phone, while I handed it back to Jimin, a disgusted look on my face. I grumble under my breath, verbally cursing my sister for being so social.

"What did she say?", his voice breaks me away from my threats.

"She's not coming home until tomorrow at noon," I speak out, not even sure why I told him this. "I know why."

"Why?", he looked at me curiously, while I scrunched up in disgust again.

"She's got a boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure he slapped her butt," I shudder, trying to shake the image out of my head. "Not the best thing to hear over the phone."

He laughed at me, while I immediately looked at him because of how adorable and sweet it was. I was supposed to hate him, and passionately dislike him, but here I was calling different aspects about him, nice things.

"Curse her social skills," I look toward my apartment door, watching as a flash of light occurs from under the small gap. My eyes widen as I let out an even louder groan of annoyance. "Not the TV!"

"What about the TV?", he asked me, already looking amused at my obvious misery. Curse him too.

"I was watching a movie, and I guess I forgot to pause it. I'll never find out who the killer is!", I whined, tugging on the ends of my hair. "That's not cool."

He laughed again, quickly grabbing my attention as he stepped aside from his door. "Stay at my place for the night."

It was now my turn to laugh, bending over and everything. "Me, stay here? That's asking for death."

He scoffed, suddenly grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me inside with him. He shut the door and pushed me into his main living room area, where that same dude sat watching the TV.

This'll be fun.