"You threw me in my cell in pain,"

"Ah you do remember." He said smiling.

"It's all coming back." I looked to her. "You said you couldn't use another broken doll and ordered me to be killed!"

"Only because I thought you had no more use. I thought your whole arm was shattered. But it seems you had enough fight left to escape."

"And I'll do it again!"

"We'll see about that." She smirked then stepped to the door opening it. "Take them now." He said to a big guy who grabbed us both up and pulling us on down the hall. Al wasn't too far behind. "You better get that memory back faster my love, or you wont survive in this world." I heard a raspy laugh before being pulled down another hall.

"Violet?"

"It's ok Billie. Just stay by me." She said quite confident. She grabbed my hand.

"What are they going to do? Where are we going?" I felt a panic in my chest.

"The pit." My heart dropped. Another guy ran up to us.

"The boy goes to Al!" He said before grabbing my shirt collar."

"What?!" I said worried turning as the guy holding me and violet released me.

"Its ok Billie, You'll be safe there." I didn't find her words to calming as we separated. I was directed up steps before emerging through a door were Al was looking over a rail.

"Come here mutt, you don't wanna miss this!" I was pushed next to him and we were then both looking over into the pit. I heard him laugh and then the announcer guy stepped in the middle of the cement pit.

(Violet)

I stood at the door taking in deep breaths. I knew what was on the other side. I always hated these halls, the smells, everything. It was a bad memory that had all came back to me. I heard my old meaningless name being said on the otherside along with cheers. It seems I had some fans. The door opened and I was shoved in. The lights bounced off the white cement causing me to squint my eyes from the brightness. I looked up to see Billie staring wide eyed beside Al in his safe little area. I saw Billie yelling my name but I couldn't hear it over the huge crowd surrounding above the pit cheering and screaming. I looked over and my heart broke at my opponent. 248. Memories off her coming in flooded my mind. She was 6. I had already been there a year. I still new a few things but my mind was slowly becoming a sponge as my vocabulary shrunk from lack of practice. We were still in "Training" And she would have nightmares every night. I'd have to hold her hand and cuddle her to keep her calm. I knew if she cried for to long Al would send his men in for a whipping. I had already received one to many upon arriving. It did make me harder to pain and emotions quickly though. She looked at me a bit frightened and confused. It was rare two girls from the same cell fought. I wasn't going to hit her and I could tell by her face she really didn't want to fight me.

"Get her!!" Id hear from above. 248 put off this tough persona, but I could tell past the dirt and scares on her face that she was terrified. I looked to Al and he just nodded to me smiling.

I looked at 248. I was going to make the first swing and it was clear she wasn't either.

"Dammit! 248! I demand you to hit 236!!" I looked up to see Al with a microphone. I looked back to the poor girl. What was her real name? I knew it before but forgotten. As did we all. She stepped closer taking deep breaths. "Attack!" I kept my sights on her.

"It's ok, Im not going to hit back." I whispered loud enough for her to hear. "Hit me. Ill block." She blinked many times trying to comprehend and nodded a bit. "Full force. It has to be real or we bot die. Do you understand?" She just looked at me scared. She gulped, and stepped back.

"Dammit 248! NOW OR YOUR DEAD!"

"Ahhh!" She let out a roar and I took my stance ready to block what ever she was going to deliver. She charged and swung a fist. I ducked and spun pushing her arm up. She stopped herself before hitting the wall. She came again but I stopped her and blocked every punch she swung.

"NO!" I heard many boos. They didn't want me to block the wanted me to fight. I continued blocking. I finally flipped her over me only to catch her keeping her head from colliding to the hard ground.

"Stop!" everyone got silent and we both looked up to Al. "Why wont you fight!?" I helped 248 straighten then looked back to Al.

"Because im not your slave! I will NOT hurt these girls anymore! I will NEVER fight again! Unless its with you!" I said angered.

"Very well. Guards! Remove 248, bring in 539." I watched as the door opened and my heart pounded as 248 was removed. It then clicked in.

"Sophie!" I yelled reaching for her. She looked back at me and tears formed in her eyes. I saw her be reborn just as I was when hearing my name. She was pulled out kicking but I was more scared of whats to come. The 500's where men. A big guy stepped with the look that told me he was a loose cannon ready to rip apart anything in his way.

"Lets make things more interesting. I know what will make you fight." I looked to Al and I smirked to me before raising a hand behind Billie and pushing him forward over the rail.

"BILLIE!" I screamed running to the wall. He yelled and caught himself on the bottom rail. I reached up but his feet dangled just above my reach. "Hold on Billie!"

"Im trying!" Al then stepped on his fingers.

"Stupid mutt!"

"Ahhhh!" Billie yelped before letting go and dropping to me. He fell on me sending us both to the ground. My own legs and chest cushioned his fall as we landed on our butts.

"Im so sorry!" I said hugging him crying. "You shoudnt be here this is all my fault!"

"No Violet. Well get out." He said as we tried standing. It was then I heard the bell leading to our doom.