4 months(Chapter Fifteen)

I heard a knock on this door I finished putting my ear rings and Alex walked in.
"You ready angel?"
"Alex I'm anything but an angel."
"Okay lil mama." I smiled up at him he wrapped his arm around my waist me and all the boys piled in the two black and tinted Tahoe's I rode with Alex, Andy, Jackson, James, and Joe.
"Okay Ava I know you're new to all this but don't be nervous all of us are there and we are just trying to catch George."
Andy gave me the picture of a big guy he looked Italian.
"Okay. I can do this me and my friend Aj took pole dance lessons just for fun."
"Okay but Ava this isn't for fun. This is for work."
"I know Alex but I won't let you down I promise."
He smiled over at me.
"Okay so does this mean I get a stripper name?"
"Yeah."
"Okay I want to be Vegas."
"Why Vegas?"
I looked at all the boys and grinned.
"Because... what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." I but my lip
"Damn son that's hot."
"Thanks."
"Okay Vegas come on."
Andy helped me out of the truck and we all went through the back I met the rest of the strippers and touched up my makeup and put lotion all over my body Alex came back.
"Okay Vegas ready?"
"Yeah." I walked over at him to the curtain he pointed at me to a separate pole and tables around it.
"Okay I want you there and then the guy with the grey suit comes in and sits right in front of you do all you can to get him in the private room and I'll take it from there."
"Okay boss."
He kissed my cheek I walked away and felt him smack my butt I didn't think anything of it I stepped up on the pole and started swinging on it getting a few guys attention so then I jumped up on the and hung upside down and still on the pole opened my legs and slid half way down then swinging my legs around and sliding down slowly when I looked at all the guy I saw the guy in the grey suit. I smirked at him and blew him a kiss then for my last move I did a hand stand and wrapped my feet around the pole and started shaking my butt in all the guys faces. I grabbed all my money and the man in the grey suit (George) was still sitting there he told me to come to him I walked over.
"Hey honey. What's your name?"
"Vegas."
"I like it."
"You want a private show?"
"Yeah."
I grabbed his hand and took him in the room Alex told me to I sat him down on the couch and walked over to shut the door and turned the black lights on I walked over to him I thought Alex would be in here but he wasn't so I has to come up with something. I grinned at him and spread his legs so I was in the middle of them I propped my arms up by his shoulders them started to grind my body on his. I then sat on him with my legs on both sides of him I started grinding my boobs on his chest he placed his hands on my hips then to my butt I could feel his hands moving up to my boobs. Where the hell is Alex? I got up off of him and turned around where my butt was in his face I started to twerk in front of him I didn't notice that he got up I felt his junk up on me I stood up and turned around.
"Where you going baby? Sit down you have two hours."
"I want more than just a show. Give me that body." I tried to back away from him but he trapped me by the wall.
"I don't think you're aloud to do this."
"I paid you, you're my little slut right now."
He started kissing my neck I felt his hand run over where Jason's name was he stopped kissing me an saw his name.
"Jason? As in McCann?"
"No.."
"You are the girl that he turned into a pussy for!"
"He didn't turn into anything like that!"
"Man you fucking broke him he was badass then you came along and made him a puss."
He started laughing.
"You know I heard he's dead. Serves him right I'm glad he's dead."
That's when I lost it I kneed him straight in his balls then started kicking his gut and by this point I was crying. I heard the door open and Andy and Alex walked in Andy grabbed me and pulled me away.
"Stop Ava!"
"You fucking bastard! Talk about Jason again I fucking dare you!"
"Andy take her away."
"no i want to watch you kill this son of a bitch."
"You sure?"
"More than anything."
Andy let go of me and helped Alex get George up they placed him in the back of the trunk I sat there not talking to no one. We finally got home I didn't bother to change I didn't care who saw me we took him downstairs and tied him up I looked around and the room already looked like they used it... Recently.
"Ava you don't have to do this."
I looked over and George then back and Alex"
"I want to." I walked over to him and pulled his head up by his hair he let out a groan.
"What's wrong? you're not so strong now are you?"
"You'll regret this baby girl."
"No actually I wont."
"Jason deserved to die. I hope it was slow and painful. That little bastard. Nobody could love him he was nothing but evil. I'm glad he's dead before I could get to him."
"Shut your fucking mouth now!"
I scream in his face I tightened my grip on his hair and pulling it back more.
"You know he was nothing but a fucking low life creep who deserve nothing but to rot in hell!"
I had enough I let go of his hair and walked over to Alex.
"Alex kill him before I do."
"Why don't you?"
"I can't.."
"Who's stopping you?"
I turned back to George them back at Alex I grabbed the knife from the tables and walked back over to George. I slowly raised it up and cut his shirt off of him I looked at his chest he had a tattoo on his right peck I stabbed him in the center of it he let out a scream. I turned the knife in his chest then pulled it out.
"That's for Jason!"
"You crazy bitch."
"Wrong thing to say."
I cut from that stab down to the left side then made a X on his chest I threw the knife down.
"I'm done playing. Finish him."
I walked out of the room and up the stairs and up to my room. I had changed into sweat and sport bra after I took a shower I was sitting on the bed when Alex knocked.
"Come in."
He walked in and sat on the bed facing me.
"What happen down there and at the club?"
"He talked about Jason saying he deserved to die and just saying shit it wasn't true."
"So you defended him?"
"Yeah. I loved him and he isn't what people call him."
"Well come on let's smoke to forget it."
He brought out two joints and handed me one he lite his up I looked down at mine.
"What up babe?"
"I have never smoked."
"Well let me be your first."
I placed it between my lips and he lite it up for me I slowly got the hang of it. I kinda liked it, I felt calm and relaxed I laid down on the bed and finished smoking after I finished Alex left and I fell asleep.
-4 months later-
I am still living here with the gang I have been more involved and I have changed ever since Jason died. I got black ink where his name is and then they have black angel wings shaded in behind it with a small Purple Heart at the of his name. I grew my hair out and got bangs I now smoke with the gang and I had a birthday so I'm 19 and anything but an angel. I walked down the stairs in tight skinny jeans with black heels and a crop top and black leather jacket with my hair curled my belly ring was showing which was a Purple Heart and black heart. I had rings on my fingers I usually got in at least one fight a night I just have changed everything about me since I found out my Jason was taken from me. I met the gang in the cars I gave Alex a kiss you could say we were together we got together probably two months ago and to be honest I am only with him to try to forget about Jason.
"Everybody ready?"
"Hell yeah!" we were going to a street race this an few other things is when a lot of the gangs come together and not to beat the shit out of each other. I was racing tonight so I drove my Dodge Charger nobody knew it was me when I pulled up in the line. My windows were just so tinted you couldn't see inside of it. I watched as the girl threw up the flag and then down I hit the gas and everything I had. I wanted to prove to everyone that girls can to what boys do and sometimes better. I saw the the finish line I knew I had it I was nose to nose with this other blue car but Alex but a special thing in my car to make sure I would win I turned it on and I sped off coming in first. I sat there catching my breath I could hear the crowd clapping I opened my door and stepped out they were a little shock to see a girl.
"What?"
"Bro Ava! I can't believe you did it?" I heard Chase he was from another gang but not one we had beef with.
"Yeah me either."
"Okay everyone pay up."
I looked over at Alex who was getting the money he handed it to me and kissed me cheek.
"Good job baby"
"Thanks, I'll be right back."
"Okay."
I got in my car and drove it over here my gang had their cars. I got out and locked the I ran my hand up on my Jason tattoo.
"We did baby." I wish he was here to see me. I walked back to the party.
-Jason's POV-
I have recovered really well and really fast. Tonight me and my gang were at the street race we didn't race since we haven't practice we stood in the back kinda I was smoking a joint and drinking I saw that Alex's gang won. I wanted revenge on him so bad little did I know AVA was the driver. Damn she changed but she looks so gorgeous. I needed to see her but I can't here. I over heard her talking to some of the girls in other gangs they were going to go and change in some dresses they had and hit the club. Maybe I should surprise her there?
"Yo Mark."
"What boss?"
"Tell the gang to meet me and you of and club Echo."
"Okay boss" Being the boss meant nobody questioned you and did whatever you wanted. I walked over and jumped in my Black Lamborghini I was pulling out and about to speed off when I saw Ava and two girls walk in front of me they jumped back they looked at me, it felt like she looked straight at me.
"Sorry! We didn't see you"
i didn't say anything I just let them walk on damn she was hot I can't wait to see what she wears tonight.