Once A Cheater Always A Cheater - Part 16

Start from the beginning

Katie started punching my chest weakly and sobbed "You think you would show some sort of humanity but no, you're still the prick who left me for the bitch who did this to my baby". I sigh "look, I didn't come here to be called names and babe I'm the prick you fell in love with, what does that make you?". Katie gathered enough strength then pushed me up against the door and then punched the small window, it smashed into thousands of small pieces and left her hand bleeding. She gulped "I think you better leave now". Without saying a word, I was escorted out of the building.

-

Jamie's P.O.V.

-

Decisions...at the time seem so little and pointless but later on amount to something significant. Simply making a decision for your own pleasure can sometimes lead to hurting those you love around you. I never doubted my love for Nicky once but that never stopped the endless amount of stupid situation I involved myself in. Stefan puts his hand on my right shoulder and looks down "It's time to get to the funeral, it's going to be okay mate". At last, the great Stefan without a drink in his hand, never thought I'd live to see the day. I look out the huge hotel windows and think to myself 'It wasn't right'. I looked at Stefan and smiled "You think she'll be alright? Nicky's not been herself lately, in fact since that day we've barely spoke two words to each other". Stefan pats my back "Don't worry man, I'm sure she is just shaken up from everything that has occured, I'll see you at the church". I watch Stefan walk away and think to myself 'he is probably right, well he usually always was'.

-

Nicky's P.O.V.

-

All these decisions that are made throughout your life...you never really know the impact until it's too late. I was just a fragile girl wanting to feel love and along that journey of love, I've ended up betrayed and broken. I never understood it, why Sarah felt the need to try and be like me? If anything, most of the time I wish I was someone else. My sister stops my chain of thoughts and looks down "I've laid the funeral outfit on your bed, take your time". Summer was about to walk away but then looks back "Don't you think he deserves some sort of reply? Even if it is just a one word reply?". I knew Jamie deserved a response from me but I was not in the right mindset to reply and I still did not know what I wanted. I looked at myself in the mirror and while applying my eyeliner replied "I am not ready and you should respect that". Summer left my room and closed the door as she left.

-

 Katie's P.O.V.

-

As I walked through the church barriers I felt uneasy, I never imagined anything like this happening to me so soon. I just wanted her back, I would literally do anything to have her back in my arms. As I enter the room where my little baby was laid in a coffin, I burst out crying and fell onto the floor. Nicky ran to me and helped pick me up, everyone was worried but looking down. I didn't blame them, what could you ask a mother who had just lost her baby? how she was? If anything that would just anger me even more.

I felt various emotions at the same time, I was sad for losing my baby, angry because she didn't deserve it and lonely because there was just this empty feeling inside of me. I looked into Nicky's eyes and then looked down "I am just going to go stay in the back room till the service begins". Nicky understood that I needed time on my own and released my arm from her grip. As I sat in the room on my own, I looked into the mirror and went into my own little world. After a while I realise there was someone standing in the room, I jumped up from a fright and noticed it was Jason.

Jason walked closer to me and held my hand. I was so confused, since when was Jason caring or understanding. Maybe he finally grew a heart, losing our baby maybe made him have feelings. Jason smiles in an empathetic way "I never really had the chance to get to know her but it doesn't hurt any less". Jason hugs me tightly while I cry, he really had changed and it felt comforting.