Leaving

Lucy P.O.V

I was waiting for the girls to come and pick me up so we can go to the train station because we don't want our kids growing up knowing there fathers are terrible diluted people who don't even care about other people except themselves and then they go walking around like it's ok and there's no problem at all.
As I was thinking this I noticed that I was crying on the floor and then I heard a knock on the door. It was probably the girls.
I walked to the door and then when I opened it. It was the last person I wanted to see.

"What do you want." I said not looking at him and trying not to cry.

"Luce..."

"Don't call me that." I said with anger witch I was trying to hold in because I knew this wasn't good for MY baby.

"I just came here to say that I'm sorry for what happened last night I just was... I didn't know what to do I mean you barring my child." He said and that's when I finally snapped.

"First of all Salamander YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT SAY SORRY FOR WHAT YOU SAID. SECONDLY YOU MAY HAVE MADE THIS CHILD INSIDE OF ME BUT YOU ARE BOT THE FATHER SO DO ME A FAVOR AND LEAVE ME AND MY CHILD ALONE."
I walked out and bumped into Levy who was with Juvia and Erza.

"Can we please go now." I said crying
They gave me a smile that said 'if someone hurt you I will kill them.'

We got to guild to tell master but aren't getting rid of our mark because we will come back when our kids are of age and the boys might have there own family when we come back so it's a win, win.

When we got there Wendy, Happy, Carla and, Panther Lily came running to us.

"LUSHI!!!!" Happy said flying up to me with full speed then giving me the biggest hug ever crying heavy tears.

"You can't go Lushi. Natsu didn't know what he was saying and you won't be able to see my first child or second child or third child or even fourth child." Happy said all at once without taking a single breath.

"We're not having four kids." Carla said holding a egg.... oh my god there having a baby.

"Happy if you Carla, Panther Lily and Wendy want to come I'm not stopping you. But we decided we wouldn't come back till four years."  Levy said eating a pickle...I want a pickle.

"We're going and that's final." Wendy said. She's so cute.

"I'm not even gonna argue with that."

"Then we went on our way to a small town that wasn't to far but far enough so nobody would find us but it was really beautiful and it was Levy's home town. It was called 'Smith Town'.

"Ok how about we stay at a hotel then work together to find a big enough house for all of us." Wendy said

"Ok but the hotel has to really good food." I said

"And a lot of blankets for my baby boy." Happy said.

"What makes you think it's a boy?" Carla said

"I asked Santa Claus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One hour later #spongbobVoice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levy P.O.V

We just got checked in and we got a room with four beds one bathroom and two couches and a big window of my old town.
"Levy you should go and see your brothers and sister " Lucy said and yes I have brothers.

"No I think I'm good."

"Why can't you go see them."

"Because me and my sister don't even get along and my brothers would probably hunt down Gajeel."

"Ok point taken."

"Yup."

"What are we going to do when four years come." Juvia asked

We all didn't say anything we just looked at each other with serious faces. Until Someone finally said something.

"I..." Erza started. "Need to pee." She said and we started laughing and Erza went to the bathroom.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter and I will be making the next one soon but I'm tired right now because it's late and I'm going to sleep.😪😪😪

Word count: 709