00

Bellamy walked the halls of Factory Station, like he did every night he couldn't sleep

Bellamy walked the halls of Factory Station, like he did every night he couldn't sleep. His destination was always the same. There was a large window around one of the back corridors that he commonly visited, looking out upon the large planet below them.

This night however, as he walked, he could hear distant talking around the corner in front of him.  Hurrying his pace slightly, he was curious to see who else would be at nearly four in the morning.

"Be quiet Lana, do you want to see Earth or not?" Bellamy's eyes furrowed as he listened around the corner. He continued to listen until he heard a gasp and all was quiet. That was until he heard light, feminine giggles that would make anyone's heart swell.

"Thank you Bren. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" A young, feminine voice thanked. "Your the best big brother ever!"

Bellamy's eyes widened dramatically, and he found himself slowly walking around the corner, staring blatantly at  the pair in front of him. He saw an older boy, who looked to be about his own age, standing protectively in front of a young girl. Her bright green eyes pierced through the dimly lit hallway. He could only see half of her face as she hid behind the legs of the towering man in front of her.

Bellamy could sense the fear coming of them, the shaking hands, the soft whimpers. The man had a scared look on his face, but his eyes were almost pleading. A look Bellamy knew well. The familiarity of his own situation gave him a slight relief as he raised his hands in defence.

"Hey, hey! I'm not gonna say anything... it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you!" He spoke hesitantly, watching as the pair relax ever so slightly.

He hesitantly walked closer, noticing how the man pulled the young girl into him tighter.

Bellamy smiled knowingly, crouching down slowing in front of the young girl. She looked only slightly older than Octavia, and he saw the same conviction in this girl's eyes as he did in his own sisters.

"I won't say anything about you, I swear,l. In fact, I know someone you probably will want to meet."