Ski Resort

you know the basic..... :-D

You where on the bus with the whole guardian crew + Ikuto and Utau. Since Easter was defeated you had decieded that you all should celebraite on this resort and since you where kukai's twin sister and could see shugo chara's your lovely twin baka brother (note the sarcasme) begged you to come you did.

you looked out of the bus window and saw that it began to snow, your e/c eyes widened and you said "look, look it's snowing" everybody stopped doing what they where doing and looked out of the window "yeah you're right" amu said laughting. The bus stopped at the hotel and you all went inside."okay we have four rooms so we have to make groups" tadase said.

The groups:

Room 1: Tadase and Nagihiko

Room 2: Ikuto and Kukai

Room 3: Amu, Rima and Yaya

Room 4: Utau and you

'yay together with Utau, that girl can't even stand me!!' you thought.

you all made your way to your rooms and when you looked over at Utau she gave you a death glare 'calm down, y/n ypu can do this!!' you pep-thought to your self

inside your room utau chose the bed farest away from you. you gave a quiet sigh.

you pack some clothes out and when you where about to put you bra in the closet, the door flew open "hey we are all going to the spa" says ikuto, and then looks over at you with you bra"nice bra maybe you should wear that next tim we meet and nothing else" you blush and then yell " GET OUT NEKO" he then laughed and went out, and looks at utau, and get a scary glare from her.

'i am doomed its not my fault that he flirts all the time this is going to be the worst trip ever i swear i-' you got pulled out of you thoughts when you get dragged away by Ikuto.

"i-ikuto what are you doing"

"having fun"

"then why do i get dragged with you?"

"becurse... you are fun"

he then kissed you on the lips and said " see ya" and walked away

'that pervy cat' you thought with a smile and went to bed 'maybe this won't be a bad trip after all' then you fell asleep.

THE END.