Ikuto x Reader Chapter 2

Your P.O.V

I was waiting in class. 'Guess I am a little early today, there are no students here.' I through as I was sitting with my book: How to tame a cat.

More and more students started to fill in but no sign of my partner. 'So annoying! He is skipping again! We really need to finish this project.'

Class started and still no sign of my partner. 'guess I will have to do this alone.' With a sign, I took my notebook from my bag and started to take some notes about how volcanos destroyed an island in Italy.

The door flew up and in came, in all his glory may I add, Ikuto Tsukiyomi.

"Mr. Tsukiyomi, care to explain why you are late AGAIN!" the teacher said, clearly trying not to scream at Ikuto.

"No" Ikuto said smirking at the teacher.

"Go to your seat, I really don't want to deal with you now." With that, Ikuto got eye contact with me and smirked. 'Stupid cat! It's your fault that your pretty face might not be there tomorrow.' I thought angrily.

He sat beside me and said. "did you miss me?"

"Why should I?"

"Because you like me" 'LIKE YOU! Yeah I like to straggle you, the reason that I am not doing it is because; 1) you are my partner in the project, 2) I think that the girls who know you will kill me; 3) it is illegal to kill. And 4) I don't want to get my hands dirty with your annoying face, with the violet eyes, that just stares into your soul, and you perfect smile and perfect bod---- wait WHAT!'

I turn to look at him only to realise that I am blushing like crazy. Maybe I do like him, just a tiny bit, a simple crush, nothing more.

He starts chuckling and turn his head to the front of the class and so do I. "in your dreams, jerk" I mumbled back at him.

----TIMESKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL----

I have told Ikuto to meet me at the library after school, guess who is not here yet.

I saw Utau, Ikuto sister walk into the library.

"Utau! Not to sound rude or anything, but what are you doing in the library? I have never seen you here before" I said. Utau and me have gotten along fine, I mean not like the other girls who she snaps the off of them because there talking with Ikuto.

"Looking for Ikuto. Have you seen him? I heard that he was supposed to here with you." She said knowing that I might know where he is.

"I haven't seen him since geography this morning, I told him to meet me here but I guess he just ignored me for another girl." I said trying to hide the sadness in my voice, but without luck.

"You do know that he likes you right?" she said trying to comfort me.

"If he liked me, he would have been here now." With that, I got up and started to pack my things.

"when you see Ikuto tell him that I am doing the project alone and that he doesn't have to worry, I will say to the teacher that he did 50% of the work" I said to Utau with a sad smile and turned around and walked out of the library.

----TIMESKIP TO THE BUILDING YOU CALL HOME!----

I walked through the door and were hit by the smell of Nachos.

"Hello, my two favourite people in the world." I said with a big smile while kissing my brothers cheeks.

"You are only saying that because we have food," my oldest brother said in a sing-song voice.

"Food is ready in 15 min. go up and take a clean shirt on. You smell" my last brother said kissing me on the forehead.

"Jerks!" I called after them

"We love you too." they said at the same time.

I went upstairs and opened the door to my bedroom. What I saw was shocking.

Ikuto was laying on my bed and he is covered in cuts and blood.

"What happened?!? Ikuto are you alright?!?" I asked dropping my bag on the floor and closed the door, running over to him.

I was shaking him so bad to get him to stay awake. I went to the bathroom to get a bowl of water and a washing cloth.

When I got back to the room I started to clean his wounds and ignored his flinching.

"Why are you mad at me, (y/n)?" Ikuto asked softly trying to make eye contact with me.

"Why do you think, Ikuto? Could it be that you ditched me after school!? Or maybe that you came to my room wounded?!! Please take A GUESS!!" I was nearly yelling at him at this point.

"It's not my fault" said Ikuto looking at my face with amusement.

"The whose fault is it then?"

"it is none of your business" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Fine" i answered with a 'i give up' sigh

"Fine? You're not gonna ask me again?" Ikuto asked looking surprised that i was giving up.

"Nope" i said pooping the p.

And with that i went over to my closet to get some fresh clothes, a really oversized hoodie, pyjama pants and knitted socks from my Grandmother.

"I already know about Easter" i said giving him a smirk of my own

His smile dropped and he looked worried and scared. "how do you know about Easter"

With a sigh i dropped beside him on the bed "Utau is worried about you, and so am I. i know that we haven't really had a decent conversation, but you are still my friend - in a way - so i will help you when you are in trouble" i said with a soft smile to him.

"you don't give up, do you? You are not going to be a part of this. Easter is selfish, and you could get hurt" Ikuto said looking at me with a worried look.

"naaaww, you care" and with a teasing smile from both of us, i went over to my door.

"you better go home to your family, 'cause if my brothers see you i will be grounded until they die" i said actually being serious.

Ikuto stood up, walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"see you tomorrow, (y/n)" he said jumping out of the window.

----TIMESKIP TO THE DINNER----

"why are you so red?"

"did you fall asleep in the bath?"

"no, no, no, she slapped her self"

"why would she slap herself? She is not that stupid"

"well, then she wa---"

"shut up, stupid baka brothers!!!" i screamed interrupted their oh-so-lovely conversation

"a boy kissed you, right" they both said at the same time.

".... No....."

"Liar!!!"

-----------------

Hey, guess what!

I finally updated, and i think that it is better than the last one.

sorry if you have waited long, i am just really bad at concentrate me