To Be Faithful (Draco X Reader)

"Hey (y/n)!"

I turned around and saw Hermione running towards me with her arms full of books.

"Hey Hermione, want me to help you with those books?" I giggled, when she ran up to me, panting.

"Haha, no thanks," She said rolling her eyes, obvious that she has borrow a little too many books from the library. She finally stopped panting and began walking beside me down the hallway. "Are you going to the great hall?"

"ye-," I was about to answer when my stomach began to growl as loud as the dragon Harry fought at the Triwizard Tournament. We both looked fell silent, not one of us made a sound, we made eye contact and broke out in a huge giggle. "I think my stomach gave you the answer,"

We walked down the hallway, still laughing, and entered the great hall. We spotted Harry and Ron, well Ron with his face stuffed with chicken. We sat down, opposite of the pair of best friends.

"I feel the same way, Ron," I said and reached for some chicken, while high-fiving Ron. When I first meet Ron, I had a hard time talking to him, it was not that we didn't like each other, we just didn't have any common interests. Sarcasm, fear of spiders and food, is the interests we had together.

I was about to take a bite of my chicken, but a certain ferret has obviously planned his execution. Nobody comes across me and my food.

"Well, well, well," Oh my Satan, I miss Duffy, just one more week till I can go home and use all my normal things again. Phone, Internet, Wattpad, Tumblr, I am coming for you. "If it isn't Potter and his followers"

I didn't even cast him a glance, this happens every day, Draco insulting us, we get mad, says something back and Draco leaves laughing. I looked at my chicken, I will finally have you, my dear food. I was about to take a bite, only to eat air, I looked at my hands, expecting to find a delicious chicken, only to find my empty hands, but with my fingertips hinting that I have once hold a delicious chicken.

I turned around in my seat and looked up at the tall boy, with blond hair. I looked down and saw the delicious chicken on the floor. Oh, he's dead. He might be handsome, but nobody is more handsome than that chicken.

I looked up at the chicken murderer. I took a deep breath and got ready to scream.

"Something you want to say to your superior, Mudblood? I just saved you, you could lose some weight" Draco said, patting my stomach. "Gotten a little fat? You need to be pretty if you even want any man looking your way, after all, what else is a mudblood like you supposed to do,"

Ouch. That one really hurt. When is first started here at Hogwarts I was very shy, Well I still am, but I have never been proud of my body, mostly because I have never been complimented for my mind or body so much when I was younger, and somehow Draco knew my weakness.

I looked down, wrapping my arms around stomach, as if I could hide it, really wanting to be anywhere but here right now.

"Sod off, Malfoy. Don't you have anything better to do?" Fred came up beside me, putting his arm around my shoulders "Well besides annoying pretty girls" finished George, doing the same thing as Fred on the other side of me.

"Thank you, guys" I muttered, while looking down at my shoes. I know that they were just trying to help, but once someone starts teasing me about my looks, and especially from someone I have had a tiny, tiny crush on, then I will be depressed the rest of the day. I have always been some kind of cry-baby.

It's something that happens almost every day, the others knew it too. Unfortunately so Draco did too, and he knew how to hit the right spots and he always got to me.