Announcement

As a book, I started writing Let's Play A Game last year but the plot was something that I had been working on for a few years. At that time, however, I didn't know how to go about writing horror. Finally when I did start, I was lucky enough to receive support and feedback from the amazing people on Wattpad. Keeping their words in mind, I rewrote the whole book and I feel I've come a far way since then.

Let's Play A Game has now won three awards and as an author I couldn't be happier. To see people read our book and enjoy the story is something that I think every author dreams of. My dream somewhat did come true.

Now, Let's Play A Game has been published as an eBook on Amazon Kindle. Unfortunately, according to Kindle's rules, I'm only allowed to share 10% of my work which is why I had to take down most of the story. However, the book is available for purchase on Kindle for anyone interested(Link to which will be available in the comments). 

The eBook has been properly edited and includes additional chapters, from the story of the Faceless Man to the endings of our beloved characters - Cat, Sia and Kyle. 

Thank you so much for your support till now. I really do appreciate it and I hope that you'll continue to support me in the future as well!

- Winter