The New Wave of Heroes

Izuku

    -Alarm Clock Beeping-

     Ugh.. Wait no! This is my first day at UA High! Izuku thought with excitment. He threw his covers off and ran over to the bathroom and showered. Izuku eventually got too old for the orphanage, so they had to kick him out, rules were rules he always said.

Flashback

    B..But I don't want to l..leave you guys..! Izuku said sobbing.

    W..we're sorry! B..But the rules say you're t..too old to be here! The Nun said, also crying.

    So Izuku had to gather what little he had, and left the orphanage. He wandered for a bit, but eventually found an apartment with low rent he could stay at. The apartment looked very.. familiar.. Somehow he felt like he had lived there for a long time.. But he just shrugged it off.

Present

    Izuku got out of the shower, dried off, and got dressed for his first day at UA High. It's funny how he got in, since he only took the written portion, but it said he was accepted in already. Something about him being recommended? It was probably a typo, he didn't know anyone who could do that anyways. He had cereal for breakfast that morning. He got his Ipod out as he left the apartment, and turned on Don't Stop Me Now by a band named Queen. He started to run to school, even though it was pretty far away. He didn't care that he got into class 1-B, he just can't wait to begin school! He was so lost in his thoughts that he bumped into someone. A girl!! "I..I'm sorry!!" he said, bowing.

   "It's really fine" She said, smiling scratching the back of her head.

   She had a peculiar look, she had red eyes and a horn sticking out of her forehead. Had he seen her before? "U..Um Hey.. Haven't I seen you before?" Izuku asked with a slight blush.

    She jumped at that. "Nope! Not ever!" She said frantically waving her hands no.

    "S..Sorry about that then.. I..I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's n..nice to meet you." Izuku said with his only hand sticking out, waiting for a hand shake.

     She took his hand and shook it. "I'm Eri, it's nice to meet you Midoriya." Eri said.

    He's almost positive he's seen her before. He shrugged it off and waved to Eri as he ran to UA.

Eri

   He had seen me before.. But Mirio was right! H..he is going to UA! B..But why is he still so young..? I'll have to question Mirio about this.. Eri thought. She was confused, but she finally had a chance to pay him back for what he had done for her..

Izuku

  He arrived at the gates of UA. This was his first step to becoming a hero. He was going to become number 1. Numero Un- Izuku felt slight resistance at his shoe, and he fell face first into the ground. 

    "What a loser.." One boy said ashe walked past.

    "If you can't beat a rock, maybe you shouldn't be a hero!" The other one in that group said.

   One boy came over to Izuku and reached out for Izuku's arm, his left arm, which was only a stump. 

   "Whoops!" The boy said, as he walked to his laughing friends, and began to laugh with them.

   Izuku was used to it at this point. People wouldn't easily accept him as a hero. They were uncomfortable of what made him different. That's why he would have to work twice as hard as these other kids. He got up and shook of some of the dirt that was on his shirt. He continued to walk into UA. He looked around at all the doors and hallways, and forgot which classroom he was in. He started to freak out, but remembered that he had a guide in his pocket. He took out his class sheet and say that he needed to go to room 102, Ms. Uraraka's room. She was a real deal hero! He began to run to that room. He couldn't help but think he's heard that name before, but it was just normal Deja Vu.