Chapter Three

Ship chapter now!

🐚🐚🐚

"Is that..." Shellwhisper began.

"....the clan territory?" Dapplestep finished for her best friend.

"It's amazing." Owlglass whispered, taking in the sights of the giant boulders that made up the seaside, above-ground cave system of the new CavernClan camp.

"We're by the sea! We can fish!" Reedscale meowed happily, racing ahead of the other cats. "Let's go! We need to get there now!"

"I have never seen him this happy." Dapplestep mumbled to Shellwhisper.

"Neither have I." The she-cat replied.

"I guess we should catch up with him." Owlglass mewed, picking up speed as he darted after Reedscale.

"Let's go then!" Shellwhisper smiled, running after her two friends with Dapplestep at her tail.

The four continued running until they reached the camp, crashing to the ground to catch their breath.

"Let's never run that fast for that long ever again." Dapplestep said breathlessly.

"Agreed." Reedscale nodded, getting to his feet and padding into the caves.

"Beautiful." Owlglass whispered, catching up to his friend.

"Let's choose which den is which and then we can settle in." Shellwhisper meowed, catching up to the other two with Dapplestep at her side.

🐚🐚🐚

"I love this place." Dapplestep purred, sitting in the newly designated warriors den. Everything had been set up, the prey in the prey pile.

"Reedscale, since you were so excited about the fishing, why don't you go do that? Teach me how to fish well." Owlglass mewed, standing up.

"Alright. In a minute." Reedscale nodded, then turned to his new clanmate Shellwhisper. "Shellwhisper, can I talk to you for a minute?

"Sure." The brown and red she-cat shrugged, getting up and following Reedscale out of the den.

"What did you want to talk about?" Shellwhisper asked, flicking her tail.

"I wanted to say that I think you're a pretty cool cat, and that I think we will be really good friends someday. Maybe something more than that, too. Only time will tell. Anyway, I really appreciate you for sticking with me through the journey here." Reedscale smiled charmingly, tapping the female's nose with his tail gently and walked away to train Owlglass in fishing.

Stunned, Shellwhisper stood in silence. I can't love him though, we're from different cla--oh wait we're in the same clan now.

She sighed, regaining her balance. Gotta keep my cool. Just go back to the warrior's den like everything's fine.

"What did he tell you?" Dapplestep asked.

"He just said that he saw a really good place we could use for the training grounds and he showed me. Nothing much." Shellwhisper lied, laying down and curling her tail around her side.

🐚🐚🐚

Oh my god, so much ship! I don't know who to ship anymore! Ughhhh...

THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! AWWW YEAH!

~🍬Taffy🍬