Chapter Twelve (12) :

Yuju always wake up early in the morning, since she wants to go to school early because she needs to walk to bus stop, she needs to ride the public transportation, so time is really gold for her. But not today... Yuju is still sleeping soundly on her bed, Ms. Hyo check her a few times but she didn't dare to wake her up, she could feel that Yuju is really tired yesterday, so she just let her sleep more.

"Good morning, Hyo noona." Jungkook greeted.

"Good morning too, eat your breakfast now." Ms. Hyo said.

Jungkook get some slice of bread and placed it on his plate together with the bacon, egg, and sausage.

"Why are you so early today?" Ms. Hyo asked. She was pouring an orange juice on his glass, and put back on the table.

"Am I that early?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, since Yuna is still sleeping." Ms. Hyo said.

"Who's Yuna?" he asked again.

"The daughter of Mrs. Choi, the one that I told you last night." Ms. Hyo said.

"You didn't tell me her name since your busy teasing me for being a curious cat towards her." Jungkook sounded like he was mad.

"Ahahaha! I am so sorry, but now you know her name." Ms. Hyo wink.

"Aish! Whatever." He said then drink his orange juice. "So, thank you for the breakfast. I have to go now. Bye!"

"Okay, take care." Ms. Hyo accompany Jungkook at his car. She open the gate for him. Jungkook let out a horn as a thank you and goodbye to Ms. Hyo then drove off.

Because of the loud horn, Yuju startled making her eye to open widely. "Aish!" she rub her eyes, stretch her arms, then walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

30 minutes of preparing, finally Yuju done in her routine. She brush her hair for the last time, then she grabbed her back and went outside the room.

"Good morning, Hyo unnie!" Yuju greeted.

"Good morning too, eat your breakfast now." Ms. Hyo said.

Yuju get some slice of bread and placed it on her plate together with the bacon, egg, and sausage.

Ms. Hyo looked at Yuju who's eating her breakfast happily. 'I think I saw that earlier.' she thought as she was busy watching the pretty girl. She really did see that, since Jungkook also did that earlier, right now; Yuju is sitting on Jungkook's place, she eats like what Jungkook eats, she drinks what Jungkook drinks, and also she wears what Jungkook wears except the style since Yuju is wearing a skirt and Jungkook wear a pants.

"Thank you for the breakfast, I have to go now. Bye!" Yuju wears her bagpack and went outside the house.

"Are they twins? or it was all a coincidence?" Ms. Hyo blinks several times as she keeps thinking about the action of Jungkook and Yuju today. It was all similar, from 'good morning' to 'goodbye'.

Ms. Hyo shrugged all her thoughts, so busy herself by cleaning the table and washing all the dishes that being use by the couple... no, by the two students.

2 minutes before the bell rang, Yuju made it... she wasn't late. She walk inside the classroom seeing only the popular students, she sat on her seat. Yuju look at her right side but didn't saw SinB, she didn't saw her things so she thought that maybe she was late, does Chaeyeon, she only saw Jaehyun infront row without Chaeyeon beside him.

"Uri, Yuju-ah!" Yerin cutely said.

"Good morning!" Yuju smiled.

"I miss you so much!" Yerin hugged her tightly.