Chapter Six (6) :

Class A1 is the most famous in this semester. Not only because the smart students are in this section, but also the 'University Princesses' are in this.

"Eunha, please notice me~" the boy students shouted. Many students are standing outside the classroom of A1.

"Aigoo! I hate them, they are so loud." Eunha angrily said.

"They said notice them, so be friends with them." Umji, the maknae of 'University Princesses' coldly said.

"Yeah! Go out now Eunha." the oldest 'University Princesses', Yerin said.

The two Princesses were busy playing on their phone, while the pretty princesses listening to music using her earphones. But because of loud noises of their fanboys/girls, she can't clearly understand the music even though it was on a high volume.

"Aaarrrggghhh!!!" Eunha groan making the students to shut up.

Eunha walks to the classroom door and closed it, then she go to the window, but before she closed it. "Just go to our respective classrooms, because we don't need you here." she coldly said and closed the window, then back to her seat.

Yerin and Umji just smirked at what their friend did to the noisy students outside their classroom.

Meanwhile... "Hey, Jimin! Why are you running earlier?" The handsome looking guy asked.

"I thought I am late." Jimin answered. "And, obviously your fangirls always following me." he added. The guy beside him laughed out loud.

"By the way, Taehyung! When will Jungkook back?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung, the handsome guy beside Jimin shrugged his shoulder. "Molla! (I don't know)." he answered.

Jimin heavily sighed. "First day of school, and first day of running to avoid the fangirls."

Yuju write the last schedule in her notebook. "There!" she happily look at her notebook, then back it in her bag.

"So, I am in class A1. I will find my room now." Yuju was about to walk but someone hold her wrist. She look at her back and saw a girl smiling at her. "Yes?" she innocently asked.

The girl slowly let go her wrist and smiled shyly at her. "Ahm! I am also in... class A1." the girl slowly said.

"Okay!" Yuju said happily.

"Okay?" the girl asked confusedly.

"Okay! Okay, we can got together to our classroom." Yuju smiled.

"Really?" the girl happily said. "Omo! Kamsahamnida!"

Yuju and the girl beside her happily walking up the stairs, they are finding their classroom.

"By the way, how did you know what I was going to ask you?" the girl asked.

"It's easy! I can see it in your eyes." Yuju said. "And also the way you speak. You sounded like you really need a favor." she added.

"Wow! Daebak! You are so smart." the girl said.

"Ah! by the way, I am Hwang Eunbi, but call me SinB." the girl student introduce herself. She offered her hand to Yuju for a handshake.

"I am Choi Yuna, but call me Yuju." Yuju accepted her hand, and shake it as they smile at each other.

"Do you have friends here?" SinB asked.

Yuju shook her head. "I am new here, that's why you are only student that I know." she answered.

"Really? Wow! I am honoured then." SinB laugh, so does Yuju.