Lawless x Licht

Requested by ruuchan12s

Licht's POV

I walked along the road pavement with shit rat (did I do his kind of thinking correctly?) behind me. As usual, I was walking home with Lawless trailing behind me. I was kind of demanded by my manager to write a new piece to play since my fans loved my recent pieces so much. I sighed mentally, how am I going to finish it overnight? The deadline was due tomorrow, not tomorrow night but tomorrow...in the morning. How? As I walked, I tried to picture how the piano notes sounds like to figure out my next masterpiece.

"Angel-Chan? The house is here." Lawless called from, probably, a few metres away. I turned back to see him standing at the house's gate. I didn't answer but just walked into my house, walking past him without saying anything. I didn't really notice his reaction but my mind was focused on planning out my next piece.

-time skip-

Lawless' POV

I looked at my watch, it's midnight and Angel-Babe hasn't ate his dinner. I sighed, Angel-Chan locked himself in his room doing I-don't-know-what. Besides, I put in so much effort to cook a good meal for him! I got up from the sofa and knocked on his door. "Angel-Chan. Are you coming out to eat?" I asked. I waited for a response but, nope, no response. "Angel-Chan?" I asked, knocking on his door a bit louder this time. Still no response. "Angel-Chan!" I half-shouted and started banging the door with my bare hands. "Shut up shit rat! Let me concentrate!" Licht yelled from the other side. I sighed and retreated back to the sofa to get a bit of rest.

-time skip-

I woke up and yawned. I checked my watch and saw that it's already 7am in the morning. I tried to open Licht's bedroom door but it was still locked. 'Could he still be working on whatever that thing is?' I wondered. I shrugged and went to make breakfast.

-after the preparation process-

"Whew. Done with the pancakes!" I sighed, using the heel of my hand to wipe of my sweat. I looked at my heart-shaped pancakes, satisfied by the results. I was glad Mahiru taught me how to make them. Before that 'cooking lesson' I couldn't even make it and it turned all black. I set the two plates of pancakes down on the dining table and checked my watch again. 7.30am. I immediately started panicking. Why hasn't Angel-Chan woken up. I frantically knocked on his door, hoping that he'd answer but no response. I decided to knock the door down and after a few attempts it was successful. "Angel-Chan! You better-" I didn't complete my sentence when I saw him on his table sleeping. I walked towards him, careful to not wake him up. I saw a music sheet. Looks like Angel-Chan was up late completing his new piece. Nonetheless, I should wake him up. "Angel-Babe, wake up." I said and gently patted his back. He stirred and woke up. "Shit rat, how did you get it?" He asked. "Well..." I sheepishly replied. "You knocked down the door." He answered for me. I nodded in confirmation. "Anyway, I was just done with my new piece. I am going to submit it now." He said, and quickly emailed his manager a copy of the new piece.

"Angel-Chan, you should eat your breakfast before it turns cold." I said, trying to sound caring. ((I'm sorry if I made Lawless sound like a caring girlfriend or something. But I'm not sorry if that's what you want it to be)) "You...cooked breakfast for me?" He asked, unable to believe what I said. I nodded. "Thanks...Hyde." He smiled, as in really smiled. It was really contagious and I smiled too, a big one in fact. Not only because he was smiling, also because he finally called me by my given name instead of 'shit rat'.

"I'm sorry for insulting you ever since I knew you were a Servamp." He said. I smiled softly in return. "Lawless...I have something to say." He said, blushing lightly. "What is it?" I asked innocently. "I like you. As in like like you." He replied, blushing a darker shade of red now. Aww, he looks so cute when he's smiling. I smiled and pecked his cheek. "Same for me, Angel-Babe." He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back, glad that we have finally put the past behind us to a new future.

((I tried my best. Hope it's okay standard for all of you!))