chapter fourty seven - are we really summoning?

As we walked nearer and nearer to this big door, I saw Ellison, trying to keep a straight face. But, I know, he's nervous in the inside.

Then, the door opened, and I saw-

My goodness! Is that En? I feel so bad for him, he looks like he's about to be persecuted... He's standing while his feet and hands were chained to the wall.

He seemed so calm though. And, he was using princely like clothes.

But, plus, this is very strange, because we are also in a ballroom. Definitely not the safest place.

I also saw some middle-aged men in the side, next to the, I think is the royal family. They were so confident.

I have no idea why, and plus, Ellison was much more confident as he stared at En. Confusing scene started here.

Ummm, Lady Victoria, tell me more about this summoning thing that En will go through.

I...Oh my, I am stuttering! Oh my!

Lady Victoria..come on. Stop it!

Stop what?

The act.

What act?

You know what is happening!

I do not,

You are a goddess, I expect you to know..

Not everyone knows everything.

Victoria! Stop lying! I can see it in your voice..

I-I...I stuttered again! I-I mean..I stuttered!

Stop the act! I'm walking closer, and I do not know what I have to do!

Do nothing child. Those priests just made this legend about him destroying the city, which was very well a lie. Fake! They just wanted him dead, because he was not fully Eclipsian, so they thought that he was too unclean to live! Very mean, perhaps, cruel!

Why did everyone believe in them, then?

It's because, they believed that the priests are the chosen ones of the gods, and so they must be trusted.

That is quite stupid.

It might be stupid in your point of view, but not in theirs...they have been trusting them ever since...maybe, decades ago!

Maybe? You must know..right?

I'm not a perfect goddess, I just know, some future more than the past, the past meant nothing..actually-

Wait a second child...

GODDESS VICTORIA?!

She did not answer.

She really does know how to drop acts without me knowing, because it just happened. Oh shoot, I'm getting closer.

Victoria?

Lady Victoria?

GODDESS VICTORIA?! I REALLY NEED YOU!!

She's not replying, and plus, she said, wait a second. Seconds already passed. Not just one, but as I am speaking.

Now what?

I will have to think of a plan. She told me about not using any magic, so I'll just umm...create a random magic, not strong, but looks strong barrier.

And, when he starts to mature, I'll just remove my barrier.

Ok, there!

Good plan!!

As I arrived, En was looking at me, with an apologetic look.

What was that for?

He should be the one I have pity on! I should be saying sorry. I might kill him, and his mother country!

Ok, Lady Victoria, if this doesn't work, it's all your fault.

" 'Flaming Ephemeral Barrier!' Release!" I quietly shouted.

A barrier appeared, it put a barrier on both me and En. The royal family exclaimed, "What?!"

The barrier release a strong wind inside, and it blew my hair and the bottom of my dress. I couldn't really see, since the wind blew to the direction of my face.

The barrier acted like a bubble, but stronger, obviously. It looked like a bubble, but it was more red, still translucent..

Then, a priest chanted some spell and a digital-like timer appeared.

..3..

..2..

..1..

..0...

I release the barrier, and it disappeared, but, then, I closed my eyes, and all I felt was comfort warmness. I opened my eyes to see myself floating.

I looked at En, he wasn't floating slowly, he was just in a serious state.

He landed his eyes on me, "I'm stopping time." His voice echoing through my ears.

Suddenly, I fell to the ground, and felt normal again.

Then, a confused gaze in his eyes appeared. "How are you affected more shortly than usual?"

I shrugged. "What is that?"

"I realised this effect, I felt like this was going to happen.."

Child, this is the true hidden power he had that never showed. It appears when he matures for the second time.

Then, Ellison also fell.

Wait-

Was that Lady Victoria?

Ha, you noticed. I am sorry, I was busy- Oh, wait, I must go again. Father is waiting, see you later..

Wait!

.

.

.

.

.

.

No reply.

END OF CHAPTER