五 five

"ouch!" both felix and jisung screamed out painfully in unison as hyejin flicked them both on the head at the same time.

"okay. let me get this straight," she paused, looking at them with her arms crossed, "you stuck a piece of paper with my number on it, inside of hyunjin's bag? after i told you not to?!" she facepalmed her forehead, shaking her head.

"hyejinie," jisung began, holding his hands up in defense, "we both know how badly you wanted this, don't deny it." he finished, wiggling his eyebrows at her, turning to look at felix who was doing the same at her.

"am i right, or am i right, felix?" jisung asked, an amused smile on his face, already knowing the answer.

"you're right, jisung." felix shrugged before throwing his arm around jisung as hyejin glared at the two boys.

"come on hyejin, you can't say you don't like the idea of hyunjin texting you an—"

"—jisung, you left out a small detail." felix interrupted. "oh yea, that." jisung laughed nervously, fixing the beanie on his head.

"what small detail?" hyejin asked, nervous about what would come out of her best friends mouth, already knowing how mischievous he was.

"there was something else written on that piece of paper. i think jisung can take it from here." felix replied nervously, nudging jisung with his elbow.

"uhm, don't be mad, we were just messing around. plus, if he does read the paper, it'll catch his attention for sure!" jisung beamed, proud of whatever it was that he wrote.

hyejin's shoulders slumped, face in her hands, "just tell me already."

"we may or may not have written something along the lines of 'there's a party in my pants and you're invited' with a wink face and your number next to it." jisung stuck his lips out, trying to hold in his laughter, but as soon as felix laughed out loud, jisung bursted with laughter.

"that's so inappropriate! and embarrasing!" hyejin threw a pillow at the both of them from across the living room before grabbing another and covering her face with it.

"It's funny." felix corrected before bursting into another fit of laughter.

"you guys are annoying. we have to get it back." she stood up from the couch and crossed her arms. "what! why?" jisung complained.

"what if he sees it?" hyejin furrowed her eyebrows, glaring at him.

"well then you get what you wanted in the first place. his attention." jisung replied. hyejin threw another pillow at him, missing and hitting a vase instead, causing it to fall and break.

"yah! what was that?" chan's voice was heard from his room upstairs.

hyejin, jisung, and felix all looked at each other, eyes wide and their mouths making an o-shape.

"u-uh-" felix stuttered.

"it was hyejin! i gotta go, my mom made dinner. bye chan hyung! bye hyejin." jisung called out as he grabbed felix's wrist and pulled him out the door with him.

hyejin sighed, scrunching up her nose. "boys." she shook her head.

the door swung open again a few seconds later, startling hyejin. "oh and hyejin, can we sleepover tomorrow?" jisung asked, fluttering his eyelashes cutely at her. "we?" she raised an eyebrow. jisung held up felix's hand referring to him.

"yea, but you have to help me take care of sooyeon, it's my turn tomorrow night. also, ew don't do that at me." she rolled her eyes before kicking them out and shutting the door.