Romantic

A new year means another tour and another album

A new year means another tour and another album. The Where We Are Tour is about to kick off, going to parts of the world the band has never been before, along with the making of One Direction's fourth studio album. Now officially qualified as a music producer and establishing herself as a songwriter, Liv will be following the boys around the world as they make the next record and progress from playing arenas to playing stadiums.

Last year, Harry and Liv came to terms with the fact that their love for each other progressed from platonic to romantic, and successfully came out the other side from best friends to lovers. Now, eight months into their relationship, they think they have it all figured out. They believed last year was challenging, but this year, their seemingly unbreakable relationship will be tested in ways it has never been before, both across and in front of the world.

...

Welcome to book 2 of the Platonic series! We have reached the next level of Harry and Liv's relationship. So if by chance you have opened this book without reading Platonic, please go and read it first or you will have no idea what's going on in this book.

Romantic is going to be the same deal as Platonic in the sense that the chapters are going to start out short and become longer as the story progresses. This book takes place in 2014 during the Where We Are tour.

Our favorite couple have been through hard times, there's no doubt about it, but they are truly about to be tested now. A new book means new mountains to climb. So sit back and try to relax on the ride we're about to take together with our faves.

As always, thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my stories to your reading lists. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.

...