제 2 장

JIMIN POV

I just went to the cafeteria and wiped my tears away. I saw Taemin sitting alone uncomfortable while there were girls talking to him. Probably a confession but i knew they prob won't have a chance since Taemin likes guys more.

"Taemin Hyung!!"

I pushed them aside and sat next to him.

Girl-"YAH- OMG Jimin Oppa!! You're so handsome!!"

I scoffed at their 'acting'.

"Thank you~ Can you leave us alone? Thank you"

Her friend pulled her away from us while Taemin was just staring at me.

Taemin-"So how was the talk with Jungkook?"

"Nothing much happened. Don't worry"

I sweetly smiled at him which made him slightly blush a bit.

Taemin-"Can you come over to my house?"

"Sorry can't. You know my mom. My mom won't let me and plus a guest is coming over to my house so sorry"

That was true. My mom just texted me to come home early as possible because of a special guest.

Taemin-"It's alright Jimin Shi~"

"if you want you can come as well"

It's not like my mom didn't say I can't bring a guest over.

Taemin-"Ani! What if your mom thinks that i'm your boyfriend??"

"Aha..Maybe you just want that to happen. But it's not like i haven't brought a guy to my house."

Taemin sighed.

Taemin-"Let me guess...Jungkook is one of them"

"Well...it's obvious since we're both exes but i never told my parents since they put us together"

Taemin-"Well you gotta tell them sooner or later"

"I know but It's h-"

He suddenly pulled me to him.

Taemin-"You have me....if you...don't want to be with me, it's fine.."

"Taemin...But you.."

Taemin-"I'll be fine don't worry..Just fine i'll go with you"

I smiled and nodded and we both went to my house. I opened the door to be greeted by my mom.

Mom-"Oh Jimin honey~ Who's this guy? Jungkook is here by the way and Mrs. Jeon"

Taemin-"Hi Mrs. Park"

He bowed to her. I was shooked.

"Why are they here Mom?"

Mom-"Why? I thought Jungkook was your boyfriend"

"Well...He-"

Taemin-"Jungkook is Jimin's e-"

'Stop saying lies'

My head flew to the voice....Jungkook.

He then pulled me to him and kissed me right in front of him. I was too shocked to react. I looked at Taemin and he got angry and left.

I thought he said he was going to be fine...

Jungkook kept on kissing me while i was starting to tear up. I pushed him away once i heard a cough and my tears that was threatening to fall went away. Jungkook pulled away, making me blush and bite my lip.

Mom-"Please do this somewhere else because me and your mom needed to have our girl time~"

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook-"Is it okay to bring your son to my apartment?"

Mom-"Of course and please control your whoremones"

Jungkook just smiled at her while getting pissed in the inside.

Mom-"Don't forget protection~"

Jungkook smirked again and pulled me to his apartment. He smashed his lips on mine once again, making me shook once again. He placed his hands on my waist tightly and made me move back into his bedroom. Then pushed me down on the bed. Tears then ran down my cheeks.

Jungkook-"W-why are you crying?" I forgot that he's sensitive when people cry..

"You don't know how much i have missed this...I missed us...I missed how happy we are...But now i bet that you love playing around with my feelings...Please stop...I can't handle this"

He then bent down to me and caressed my cheeks and wiped away my tears.

Jungkook-"Shh...I'm sorry.."

I could see a bit of guilt inside his eyes and i think he had felt what i've been through all this time. He then kissed me slowly yet passionately and the tears were still running down my cheeks as i return the kiss. I slowly brought my hands around his neck and pulled him to a tight hug.

"I love you.....I always did...Please don't leave me..."

'Sorry I can't promise you that...' (Jungkook's mind)