A girl X and X an library

Start from the beginning

"Oh she isn't that hard to handle but I guess it does help when we are like twins" I shrug it off. "now if you don't mind I am going to take cheerie with me so she wouldn't be cooped up in here the whole time"

"wait no I want to stay I don't what to leave my Babies !" she whinnes like a little kid that doesn't get the toy that she wants as I drag her away.

~~~~~~Cherrie's P.O.V.

"wait no I want to stay I don't what to leave my Babies !" whinned as Gon drags me away.

"you can come back later" He responds calmly as he still drags me down the hall .

"at least let me walk by myself" I asked with puppy dog eyes which even works on Killua wow.

"i say we let her walk " he say to Gon

"no she will try to escape"

~~~~~time skip to after they steal food

"hey look at those light"I exclaim while running to the window with ahh

"it looks like the town in covered in jewels" Gon says excitedly

"wow" We all say at the same time "JINXS" I say and punch Gon in the arm

"hey I was wondering" Gon said all of the sudden to killua

"Hmm?" Killua says

"Where are your mom and dad?" Gon asked

"hmmm... Their live... probably" He response vaguely

"what do they do?" Gon asked

"they're assassins"

Huh?" Gon asked

"Both of them?" I asked

"That's your first reaction" Killua asked with a laughter "Yall really are a riot" We just resonde with a questioning look. "yall are the first people to respond serously"

"well your telling the truth right"Gon asked

"what makes you say that?" Killua asked

"it's just an hunch" I respond

"that's weird usaully people only like me because they can't tell if I'm serous" Killua says" I' from a lit family family of assassins, and they have high hopes for me but I can't stand it I mean whp wants to have their life set our for them so when i told them i wanted to plan my own future they all freaked my mother cried and went crazy we ended up fighting so I stabbed my mother in the face and my brother in the side and ran away and Then i ended up here taking the hunter exam their probably out for blood" He says as he looks out the window half of it then startewd to look crazy."when i become a hunter the first thing i will do in capture my family I am sure they have a heft bounty" he says sweetly he certainly does look cute when he is in daydream mode.

" Omg that is so sad" I say and hug him, he freezes under my touch for a minute then relaxes "I am so sorry" I say and then kissed ON THE CHEEK then returned to my seat.Then all of the sudden I heard footsteps and I sense the chairmen? then he was gon(e) (I am going to butcher that pun) and coming from the other side.

"You guys want to play a game?" he asked

"game?" we all asked

"if you can defeat me I will let you become hunter"

"really? I'll play" Gon says

"Okay" Killua says

"So how about it girly? want to play?" CM asked

*shrug*

"she'll play!" Gon says

~~~timeskip to the gym