Chapter 23: Kiss

"Wait, kiss you?", [Name] asked? She was shocked. "I thought you were the queen of truth or dare, liar", he taunted. "Well yeah I am", she fought. "Then do it", he said smugly. "Fine whatever", she answered. She leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek. "That's not a kiss, here, I'll show you what I mean", Patrick leaned over to her. He put his hand under her chin and gently pulled her head towards his  and leaned in further. [Name] felt weird, similar to the first time he did this. He closed his eyes and his lips met with hers. [Name] panicked, she had no clue what to do. She's seen movies and whatnot but she had no idea what the hell happens other than that. She decided to additionally close her eyes, it was all she knew how to do. After a quick matter of seconds, he pulled away.

       [Name] was completely flustered. It felt amazing finally getting to do that, but at the same time it felt wrong. This was not any ordinary boy that she'd kissed, it was Patrick Hockstetter. Possibly the most non-ordinary boy in the entire world. "I think you could've done better. Let's try again", Patrick said, [Name] couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "Nope, your dare said one kiss, not two", she said. But then again, she'd be lying if she said she didn't want to kill him again. He rolled his eyes, but in more of a fun way than a spiteful way.

       "Truth or dare?", [Name] asked. "Da-", a loud, bang interrupted his words. [Name] looked in the direction of the bang, her eyes wide with fear. As the bang's echo faded away, a second one rang out. [Name] audibly gasped. Her mind immediately linked this with her dream. Whatever was out there had gotten her at her weak point. She was a little drunk, it lowered her focus and motor skills.

       The bangs multiplied, being played out one after another. They were way more fast paced now. She was screaming loudly at this point. "What's wrong?! What the fuck?!", Patrick yelled out to her. He looked confused. "You don't hear that?!", she yelled. "Hear what? The only thing I hear is you screaming...", he answered.

I opened this app and had over 99 comments, reads, and votes. I love seeing all positive feedback, thanks to everyone who reads this! Here's what you've all been waiting for ;)

-414 words